|~ Chapter II - The Invasion ~|

[JULY 4th 6:00 PM]
[INDEPENDENCE DAY]

The gang was doing their normal thing until something happened. A blast of light from the city. Meggy rushed to the window, "It's the Base Area 51, soldiers, and their killing everyone!", "What the? That isn't how they are supposed to do their job. What's happening?!" Replied Luigi. "Everyone to the Evacuation Portal!" Said Mario, they all rushed to the secret location of the castle. They went through it, making them go to the universe: Earth. Since the mushroom kingdom was not safe anymore.

[EARTH 11:00 PM]
[France, Paris]

The crew found themselves on the ground with the portal closed, they made it through. But Mario was missing... "Red?! Red?! Where are you my love?!" Shouted Meggy. No one responded, "MaRiO's mIsSiNg?" said Bob. "What do we do now? Better yet, where even are we?" Said Tari, "I believe it's France we're in Paris I think." Said Meggy. Meggy looked for Mario everywhere, but she found nothing. She started tearing up that Mario didn't make it through. Tari calmed Meggy down from crying. "I'm sure he is okay, we just have to have hope that he is alright." Said Axol then SMG3's portal appeared behind him and came out SMG3 with his portal closing. "Oh, it's you guys again. Where's SMG4?" Said SMG3, Tari looked sad again as she said, "He's- He's- Dead-" Tari said. SMG3 was in shock at first but then, "SMG4 is dead? Finally! Now I can take over his channel!" Said SMG3, "No! We can't let you do that, not when that thing! Is killing all of us!" Shouted Meggy at SMG3. "Thing? What thing." Asked SMG3 in confusion and concerned.

[MEANWHILE IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM]

Mario was scared, when he was grabbed. By a large hand in the kingdom, along with a while other citizens. A bright red light shines at him.

"SPECIAL WITNESS"

Said Lord Aiden, he'd then give Mario flashbacks of how Aiden Died and Lord Aiden was Reborn. Then he started draining Mario's energy and power, almost killing him also almost killing SMG3 while their meeting the miraculous squad with Marionette as their leader. Mario screamed in horror, until it was silence in the room. He was dropped to the ground with red sparks over his dead body and cracks on his face...