Chapter 37

26th November

School-
I was at the library, looking for some books that my biology teacher needed for the next lecture. I surely had earned the trust of every teacher since I was one of the best students of my class.

"Hey," A familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"Whoever it is, I hope you have eyes to see that I'm in the middle of- What the fuck is that attitude- Come down already you bitc-" I was cussing at a book that wasn't coming down no matter how hard I tried. I was on my toes, using my longest finger to make it fall into my hand but it just wouldn't come down.

The person behind me was left unaddressed because I couldn't turn around in the middle of my struggle.

And suddenly, I felt like the book was pushed into my hands from the other side of the shelf.

Woah

"There, you have it. Care for a word now?" The voice came from the other side of the shelf.

Elijah appeared from behind it and stood in front of me, while I held the book close to my chest with firm expressions.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly. I would never forget the shitty prank he played on me without even knowing me or anything.

"Let's talk outside, please?" He requested.

This pleading wouldn't change the first impression you gave off, you jerk.

Maintaining the stern look on my face, i walked out of the library and he followed.

We stood in the corridor and I waited for him to begin talking but he was taking really long and we stood in silence like idiots.

"I have to go." I said.

"I didn't prank you." was all he said when I was about to leave.

"Well? Do you think your doppleganger's here?" I asked.

"No, but a ghost is."