What is this Ending!? -David (Part 1)

David: *reading a Yandere Female x Male Reader book*

David; man... all this endings are the same... the Reader always gets his limbs ripped off or thier psychologically broken... this is fucked up...

*Reads a Oneshot Author-kun x Male Reader*

David: huh? What is this?

*He reads throughout the 3 story oneshots*

David; well hope the reader can get away.... even its the author of this book...

*reads the second part...*

David: oh so the reader and the self insert author yandere are playing cards... huh... kinda weird...

*reaches the end*

David: OH CMON!!! YOU GOT OVERPOWERED BY A FUCKING GIRL! A GIRL!? If I where you... I will fucking smashed her head in the window or the table!!

*Cypher gets in the room... holding a mug of coffee*

Cypher: hey man.. what you reading?

David; another Female Yandere x Male Reader book... but this one literally pisses me off...

Cypher: oh can I join?

David; sure...

*Cypher sits down next to David... as they read along*

Cypher: what the heck? Is this?

David: I know right! This is so impossible how come a girl! Can overpower and beat up a guy this easily!?

Cypher: meh that's an Author insert... that's why...

David: let's just read the last part...

*At some point... Both of them read it... it was the reader... who just been under the hypnosis of the yandere self insert Author... David was more angered as he read it... it seems impossible what seems to be... angering him.more... is the yandere hypnotize the reader to murder any girls...*

David: I FUCKING HATE THIS YANDERE!!! PLEASE KILL HER READER!!! OR ILL KILL HER MYSELF!!

Cypher: calm down Dave... I think the reader himself gets a happy ending I hope so...

*The last few sentences is the reader was out of the yandere's hypnosis and was angered at the yandere... he tricked the yandere... as there both heading back in the rich yanderes home... but he suddenly stabbed the yandere in the left eye*

*David grinned as he makes a chuckle*

David: YES KILL THAT FUCKING WHORE!!!

Cypher: that's the Author man... of the different book... not OUR Author...

David: I know its not HIM.. this Author is a girl... no wait... the author just genderbend themselves in the story...

Cypher: are we gonna keep chatting or reading...

David: oh right... he was so close... to kill her!!! Yess!!!!

*As the reader and the yandere *struggles with the knife... the reader nearly chokes the yandere to death... and raised the knife upwards to kill her... but suddenly... cops arrived! And they got the situation misunderstood...*

David: WTF! COPS!? THOSE FILTHY PIGS!!!

(Note: David hates cops... and the law)

Cypher: jeez calm.down...

[Cop in the book: Freeze put your hands up in the air!!!]

David: are you fucking kidding me!!!

Cypher: well that's shit...

*As the reader was about to pleade about being innocent he WAS SHOT TO DEATH BY THE POLICE OFFICERS!*

*This is the breaking point for David as he yells at the screen*

David: FUCKING PIGS!!! OF COURSE THE COPS ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!!!

Cypher; but atleast the yandere is dead.... right?

*as they read the last paragraph its revealed the yandere didn't die... and the reader was exposed or something to the public the he was an insane killer... which infact he was hypnotized by the yandere... he was framed... and the yandere was heavily guarded... and in a hospital after that...*

*David was more pissed... as he gets up*

David: STUPID FUCKING PIGS!!!!! AND THE YANDERE DIDN'T DIE!!!! I HATE THIS BOOK!!!!

*he yelled in above in anger... as Cypher just looks at his friend...*

David: THATS IT!!! HEY CYPHER PUT YOUR HAND IN THE KEYBOARD!!!

Cypher; oh... ok?

*He puts his cyborg arm in the keyboard and David types... as he was suddenly transported in the story*

Cypher; oh shit... what's he gonna do? In the story that wasnt even his...

*Cypher just stares at the book wonder what's gonna do or change in the story*

[End of Part 1]