For what!? -David and Cypher

*In a random street... David was seen walking around... he has a dark aura on his back... he hugs himself as the energy he absorbs try to fight back*

David: damn... so many spirits.... I have absorbed..

David senses another spiritual aura in his left... his eyes are darkens as he walks in the alleyway... he found it... the green colored spirit... who was possessing a human boy...

The Mummandrai (David's species)... looks at the possessed boy... as he walks closer to the kid...

Kid: hey... what are you looking at?

David: better leave that kid alone... you evil spirit...

Kid; and says who- AHHHHH!!!!

David grabbed the boy and his hands glows... as the green colored spirit exits the boys body... and was transferred to David's soul and body...

The boy passes out on David's arms... David picked up the boy and puts him to the nearby bench... he looks to see some couple... who seems to be looking for the kid... David just left... not bothering to annoy...

In a small apartment...

David knocks on the door... as the black and red aura appears on his back...

David: hey Cy... open up...

Just a few moments later... there is no response... so David just pulls out a Bobby pin and pick locked the door and opens it with ease...

As David heads in... the first thing he noticed was a hole in the wall... he looks in wonder as he lock the door behind him... and follows to where it leads... it was a way long hole... it was until he reaches what seems to be a library of sorts...

 it was until he reaches what seems to be a library of sorts

David: what the hell!? That's one big ass library!!

David looks around... as he saw at the center was Cypher and a pentagram on the floor... as David looks closer... he noticed that Cypher has white and red hair... instead of his original black and orange...

Cypher: Time to meet the last old friend....

David's eyes widened as he stepped back...

David: What the fuck is he doing!?

Cypher makes a creepy grin.... as a dark and red aura appears on him... a protective barrier was around him...

Cypher: hello again.... AND GOODBYE!!

With a slashing motion the giant beast... spurred blood all around... as Cypher glows once more... as the beasts body parts slowly gets absorbed by Cypher's magic...

David was more confused how his small demon friend can actually absorb a demonic entity or something that looks like a lovecraft monster gets killed by him and also absorbed... but he notices something... as Cypher has absorbed the entity... he cackles evilly...

David: well that's creepy... so hes absorbed souls like me... but that's nothing like what I absorbed... this are otherworldly... while mine are just evil spirits... or demon/angel souls are I only absorbed...

Cypher laughs and giggles as he makes a dark tone...

Cypher: yes your correct David.. while you just absorbed demon and angel souls... I absorbed otherworldly monsters and entities... they are more powerful than the ones you absorbed... they are from alternative worlds and dimensions.... as well...

David; oh shit.. so how long are you here? And doing this...

Cypher; oh that~ I've been doing this for Centuries...

David was confused...

David: Centuries? But you still look young...

Cypher: ever heard of stopping time...

Cypher turns to David as a Stone was on his chest... it was a Time Stone...

Cypher: surprise... I have the time Stone...

David: no way... you can manipulate time as well... wait... if your stick in time... then how old are you?

Cypher: well... I'm like in my 300's or 400's I guess I dunno my real age... I've been absorbed a lot of souls ever since I was made....

David: welp... i only absorbed for 40 years.... damn your more OP than I am...

Cypher: yeah I know that...

David: well... you done? Or something?

Cypher: yeah I'm on break...

David: wanna go eat in McDonald's?

Cypher: well sure!

Cypher follows David behind.... s both left the apartment...

Unknown to David however two mechanical drives are ticketing in Cypher's brain...

[End of TRANSMISSION]