Missing Twin -Cypher and ???

(Genre: Psychological Drama, Supernatural Drama)

*As Cypher was in his parents mansion... he looks around for some baby photos... and some memories*

*Cypher would sometimes hallucinate someone similar to him appears behind him or at the same room with him....when he asks his parents about this... they don't believe him*

*The mysterious person.. was a lookalike... they rarely talk and where friends...*

*he said that his name was Reggie*

*when Cypher told his parents about his imaginary friend... they where upset..  especially his mom... who cried...*

*Cypher feels bad... and realize the truth... that his imaginary friend was no other than..  his supposed twin brother Reginald... who looks so identical to his childhood figment friend*

*Cypher was saddened as his parents asked... that if he still can talk to Reggie... Cypher would tell the truth... but there is a problem.. only Cypher can see Reggie and talk to him.. his parents cant see him... what'sover*

*Back in the present Cypher looks sadly... as his best friend aka Twin Brother...*

*Cypher would later realize from.his psychiatrist and doctor... that his twin died at childbirth somehow and thier minds have fused... so Reggie have existed within Cypher's mind... making him and possibly Cypher's earliest split personality..*

*Cypher was saddened about the truth...*

Reggie: Cypher... are you ok?

*Cypher looks at the mental projection of his dead twin...*

Cypher; you think I'm.fine... *sniffs*

*Reggie frowns and "hugged" Cypher....he doesn't like seeing his twin saddened*

*at some point... Reggie felt bad for his brother...*

*Cypher cries softly and "hugged" back*

*Reggie "kisses" Cypher's forehead to comfort him*

*Reggie then replies that it will be alright... since he was there to look over him*

Cypher; I know... but your still dead...

*Reggie reassured him and yet reply : he was alive in Cy's mind... and thier minds fused when there supposed to be born... guess Cy has inherited some of his twin Psychic ability...*

Cypher: is that... why I can hear anything... from afar...

*Reggie replied yes*

*Cypher nodded but suddenly the lights go out*

Cypher; oh no...

*Cypher then hugs himself as the young kid was feeling uneasy*

*Reggie's soul turns blue...*

*THEY APPEARS*

Cypher; not again...

[END OF TRANSMISSION... END?]