HATE has Manifested -Cypher

In an Alternative Timeline

(Cypher and his family are still demons...)

(Warning: Slight Yandere/Insane Cypher)

*Cypher was a young high school student if the Lucella Academy.. he wasn't much of a popular kid at all...*

*He was just a typical shy school boy...*

*He doesn't have much friends or he doesn't know that... and much prefer to be alone most of the time... he doesn't get bullied or anything.. since he avoids confrontations from other people due to his nature... he always find ways to get away...*

*Cypher seems to be quite a lonely lad... he doesn't have anyone to cheer him up... except his family and other relatives... who deeply cares for him..*

*What Cypher definitely wants is a girlfriend.. something he longs for too long... and this girl...*

*was one of his childhood friends... or his only childhood friend*

*Willow the Wolf...*

*Cypher smiles.. as he looks to see his crush that was just sitting in the bench outside the school... she had her headphones on*

*Cypher smiles as he approaches her with a smile on his face..m the shy teenager sits next to his childhood best friend*

*Willow looks at Cypher and smiles back*

Willow: hey Cy... what ya doing here?

*Cy just holds a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers... glad he remembers it was Valentine's Days*

Willow: Um Cy? Is that for your date?

*Cy nodded shyly*

Cy; as a matter of fact yes~

Willow: awww~ Cy... that's sweet I'm sure she will love it

*Cy can't help but smile*

Cy: yeah she will be~

*But before he can give it to her... Katie his other classmate appears behind Willow and hug her*

Katie: hey babe!~

Willow: Katie~ you don't have to surprise me like this...

*Cypher frowns... as he saw the two girls.. kissed right in front of him... he felt his heart slowly breaks... to pieces... as his eyes starts to have watery ink*

Willow; hmm? *she pulls away* Cy? Are you ok?

Katie; Cypher? Why are you crying?

Cy; s-since when... when... are you two dating...

*Willow looks at Cy... why he seems saddened about it...*

Willow: we've been dating for few months Cy...

Katie: yeah! Cypher.. you never know?

*Cypher doesn't respond*

Willow; I send you a message... just a week ago... you didn't saw it?

*Cypher dropped the box... and starts to walk away*

Willow: Cy! Come back...

*Cypher then suddenly feels pain on his chest.. as he coughs... a flower petal with his blood... appears...*

Cypher: no-no..  no no no! *he gets dizzy and he cries as he runs away*

Willow: CY! COME BACK!!!

*Willow gets up and runs after him... Cy was crying as he cries... he feels a vision on his eyes...*

*He runs to the bathroom and locks it ignoring his bestfriend/crush who was concerned for him..*