Something is wrong with me -Cypher

*As Cypher was stumbling on his way towards the apartment... he feels something was wrong with him... his vision was quite blurred and red and black like vision around him... he was feeling dizzy as he reaches the apartment room... he bangs his hands on the door roughly*

Cypher: David... Owen... teg door... open up!!!

*Cypher coughs a bit... but as he covers his mouth he feels a disgusting looking orange like substance in his hand... he keeps knocking... but no one answered.... he then kicks the door open...*

*only to notice none of his friends are there...*

*Cypher holds his head... as he hears voices in his mind... it's like his split personalities are trying to take over him*

*Cypher uses his telekinesis and closes the door behind him... he quickly removes a painting kn a wall to reveal a secret passage... he presses and unlocks the passcode... revealing a hidden room... leading downstairs...*

*Cypher quickly runs downstairs as he coughs the same... substance*

Cypher: w-what is h-happening to me!?

*Cypher looks at himself terrified... as a grey and black tears on his eyes...*

*The monsters and entities he have absorbed over the years are fighting for control... trying to regain... his body...*

*But he won't let them... not his personalities... not the monsters... not any of those captured souls... he took*

Cypher; Y-your not s-suposed to fight BACK!!!

*Cypher looks at the mirror... in fear...*

Cypher: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?

(Something like this)

*Cypher starts to cry... in black and grey*

Cypher: MUST CONTROL IT!!!

*Cypher tears up... more... as he focuses on his powers... he turns back... he looks that his shirt... has holes... he took it off.... but the mutation doesn't stop there...*

Cypher: WHAT THE FUCK!