A secret... To be Made -Cypher

*As Cypher enters the apartment he needs to check if any of his roommate aren't home... or looking... but he noticed the coast is clear..*

*He walks.to the painting on the wall... and activated it... it opens and leads to a secret lab... he saw a lab coat near the stall and puts it on... he walks down the stairs and pulls out a cigarette and smokes... the Amalgmation puffs some smoke as he was heading towards a door... and opens it*

*it was a small lab... there are potions and test tubes... and flasks... there...*

*there even some names...*

*on each flask it has different colors... and also... each are having different names...*

"The Potions...

1. Telekinesis

2. Teleportation

3. Darkness Manipulation

4. Light Manipulation

5. Reality Warping

6. Astral Plane Manipulation

7. Clairvoyance

8. Plant Manipulation

9. Dream Manipulation

10. Omni- Energy Manipulation"

*And the list goes on... Cypher seems to be making potions... and he then... puts some of the potions in the small case... careful it didn't break...*

Cypher; here we go... now where is the buyer?

*Cypher waits... for the buyer... as he went upstairs... but he noticed the client was just hear his apartment...*

Cypher: that's weird there here... already?

*As Cypher opens the door... he looks to see... David! He was the buyer!?*

Cypher; David? Your here?

David: uhh yeah... but that's kinda coincidence... its said the person who was gonna give me.. some potions... to upgrade my psychic powers... are here....

Cypher: oh man... ni way...

David: wait your holding a case... and the GPS says it's right in front of me... hold on... YOUR THE ONE WHO MAKES THE POTIONS!? TO GIVE SUPERPOWER!?

Cypher; y-yeah... it's me...

David: holy crap! That's neat! My own roommate... is the one who made the potions!

Cypher: yeah yeha... go take your dang potions...

*Cypher opens the case and shows the blue glowing liquid... and it says Psionic Enhancement*

David; wait... I should drink it?

Cypher: yeah... you are... and also it's free..  cause your my roommate... but only for once...

David; sweet!!!!

*David took the potion and drank it... he gag a bit*

David: ack! It taste like blueberry pancakes! I hate blueberries!!

Cypher: yeah... I added some blueberries so it wont taste bad...

*David seems to start to have the surroundings around him shake...*

David; oh snap!! Its working!!!

*But Cypher looks... some of the buildings behind them... are slowly floating from the ground..*

Cypher; oh shit... that's was too much enhancements... uhhh David... you ok?

*David starts to have his eyes twitches... and his body starts to crack...*

David; bbrrrr!!! Grrrr!!

Cypher; oh shit!

*The apartment blew up... and Cypher then covers himself with a protective spell... it doesn't harm him...*

Cypher: crap! David!!!

*Cypher sees in shock... to see David have a different form*

David: .....

*David was pure black and white now*

Cypher: holy crap... that was surprising...

*David then goes back to normal and passes out..n and the building crashed down... and lots of people screaming*

Cypher: whoops... that's not good...

*Cypher then uses a reverse spell... and reverses all the damages... his friend did... luckily... no one was dead...*

David: zzzz

Cypher: ok... now i should get back to brewing...

*Cypher grabbed the case and went downstairs once more*

*Leaving his friend asleep on the couch*