Another Short Question (For Cypher)

*Cypher was sitting on the chair.. in the interrogation room*

???: hey John Constantine

*Cypher sighed*

Cypher; its Cypher... not John Constantine.. I may have powerful magic like him...

???: ok uhh... what about Dr. Doom..

Cypher: seriously? That's because I have a scar on my face...

*Cypher has a viable scar reaching his cyborg eye*

???; ok ok jokes aside...

Cypher; just get to the fucking point

???: well uh... we just called you here... on what exactly are you? And what is your origin story

Cypher; oh that's easy! Im a hell born demon that was captured by some scientists on Earth or some planet similar to earth... I was experimented on... I dunno how long but felt like years... but for short I'm an Amalgmation of Random Monsters and entities... I was actually designed to be a living killing machine... I actually defect.. and just kill all the scientists and stole thier technology... and somehow that..  is I travel the alternative universes... getting hungry for power... I somehow time travel multiple times... but the more I absorbed.. I slowly loss myself..

???; so you became a living god?

Cypher; yeah like that... but I ended splitting all my powers... so I sorta am.. powerless... in my base form... they all turned into splits personalities or missing souls...

???: wow.. so uh... do you have a family?

Cypher; yeah I do... a lot..

???: oh.. that's great.... anyhow last question...

Cypher; what is it?

???: when did you exactly learn your magic powers?

Cypher; oh from my mom.. I inherited her magic powers... but mine is more advanced... that also become my split powers...

???: oh ok... thanks for the info..

Cypher: fuck you...

*Cypher gets up incinerated the interrogator and burns the entire building*

*he teleported outside*

Cypher: you will never should know...

Time To Few Years Ago

*In hell a young Cypher was reading a book that was in his mom's library...*

Carmen: Cypher son? Where are you?

Young Cypher: mama!!

*Cypher steps back..*

Carmen; *giggles* easy son I'm not mad

Cypher: sorry mama...

Carmen: it's ok... I'll take your trying to learn how to use magic spells?

Cypher: yes mama! I wanna learn magic!

*Carmen smiles at her son...*

Carmen: so follow me son...

Cypher; ok mama!

*Cypher followed his mother to a secret passageway on the wall*

*there is a large library on the other side...*

*this will be time... that Carmen thought Cypher how to.use dark magic and any kinds of magic... Carmen noticed her son has more raw magical affinities than her... she was happy about her son*

*Cypher in turn would use his magic for sometimes his amusement and sometimes for helping people mostly exorcising demons and monster souls*

[END OF TRANSMISSION]