HATE [INFO]

Full Name: ???
Alias: HATE
Monster

Eye Colors; Red and Pink

Species: Unknown

Occupation: Cypher's Manifestation of his HATE
Cypher's Hate Side
Power Enhancer

Biography; Unknown

Powers:

HATE VIAL Abilities

Control Power: HATE can control the body and emotions of its host. It may influence decisions that the host won't normally do and eventually take control of the whole body if the host gives in to it.[2]

Power Enhancer: The host would be more powerful thanks to this soul enhancer. This ability increases the host's original power by a tremendous amount, but it depends on the amount of hate on the user's soul. It can also have a smoke effect on the host's weapons, this can be shown with Chara's knife.

Regeneration: If the host is either damaged, low on HP, or lost any of their limbs, the enhancer fixes those for them, repairing any severe damage dealt to its host like in the episode *Determination. It even allows one to revive bodies made of magic, like Sans.

HATE Substance Utilization: If the host let's the hate into their soul, they can use HATE in any way they want. For example, in the *Determination, Chara used HATE to grab Frisk and place them in the Determination Extractor. It can also make the host sprout Hate tentacles out of missing limbs, and those can be used as weapons rather than regeneration.

Corruption of the Host: If the host stays with too much HATE for too long, the host would eventually be corrupted by this power. The longer HATE stays with the host, the more progressively difficult it is to remove or control the HATE. On the other hand, very small amounts of hate can be easily handled. If the host allows it it to, HATE can fully consume the host and take their powers. The death of the host also counts as "permission", as the host can no longer refuse HATE. If HATE consumes the host, it turns into something like the being at the end of Animosity.

TRAIT Inversion: The host's soul trait can be inverted when HATE is introduced into it if the host allows it to change them within, instead of just covering the soul, that, though, is dangerous and irreversible, an example of this is a FEAR soul trait.

PHYSICAL FORM Abilities

Inverted Abilities: The physical form of HATE is capable of retaining the abilities of its previous Inverted Hosts:

Bravery: Can create a illusion dome, and use explosive magic (the way HATE uses it, it explodes in their hand presumbley)

Justice: Can fire powerful dark yellow bullets

Kindness: Can likely use some type of shield or dome with dark green magic, due to HATE never using inverted Kindness.

Patience: Can turn their arm into a nub and a dark cyan tentacle appers from the nub, which can crack grounds.

Integrity: Can use dark blue magic which detects Chara's soul and turns it blue like the known skeleton trio, and can use dark blue platforms that can be send people flying.

Perserverance: Can do a powerful slash with dark purple claws.

Enhanced Speed & Strength: HATE seems to be very quick, as shown in the Hope, with the ability of hypersonic speed to chase and attack it's targets. It is also very strong, considering how whoever has HATE is also stronger than before.

Claws: HATE was shown to have claws with which it can use its Inverted abilties.

Limb Modification: In Hope, HATE was able to extend its arm and enlarge its hand to attempt to crush Chara. Afterwards it, showed that it is capable of modifying its body to have a more humanoid shape with legs.

Regeneration: HATE was shown to be able to regenerate damaged parts of its body many times throughout its second phase, such as when Chara cut off its arm.

Determination Abilities: Throughout Hope, HATE was shown capable of using Determination. An example of this was when it used Chara's own attack, Special Hell, against him. Later in the episode, during its second phase, it also showcased a giant greatsword with which it was capable of great damage.