An Espers Nightmare Train -David

(Genre: Action-Horror, Supernatural-Horror)

(Warning: Sexual Assaults, Deaths and Creepy Thirsty Killer Girls)

(Meanwhile With David)

(Prime Universe)

*A young delinquent male... walks around the sidewalk as he pulls out a small ticket in his hand...*

*David sighed as he looks at the ticket... it was supposed to be a ticket to the lottery prize money... he was waiting for the damn train... but where is it?*

*David was tapping his foot as he saw a girl... in the same age as his...*

*she was wearing what seems to be an office outfit or business outfit... he can tell it was an office girl...*

*he looks away as the girl noticed him... she slowly scoots slowly to him... but David crosses his arms*

*David growls... even though he is not a dog... as the train finally arrives*

*David looks at the holding doors opens and he gets in along with the girl... David just rolled his eyes and holds the handle above the train..*

*he puts his headset on his ears... and listens to some music...*

*David closes his eyes and hums... he thought... no one is gonna bother... him... but ih boy... he was wrong...*

*he felt a tap on his shoulder... and wasn't bothers it.. he just hums and sways his head...*

*when someone taps again and he grumbles...*

*David took his headphone off his ears... and looks...*

David; the fuck you want whore?

*he looks at the girl who was tapping his arm... surprisingly it's the office girl...*

Girl: hey there handsome care to have some fun~

*the girl was about to place her hand on David's pants... but David moved back with disgust on his face*

David: you fucking whore... what do you think this is? A fucking sex club? No this is a train!

*As David was about to put his headset back on he noticed something was off... as he looks around every passengers.... ARE GIRLS! NO GUYS AT ALL*

*David rolled his eyes...*

David; just fucking great...

*David pulled out his phone... and gets a message by his friend Cypher*

Cypher: yo Dave... where are you? I'm waiting at the entrance... of the mall...

*David sighed as he texted back...*

Dave: well bad news... there is a traffic today.... I had to take the train... I'll he there as soon as I can...

*David can only sighed once more... as he looks something was off... the girls all have eyes on him... now... this of course... unlike other guys... who likes to have an attention to the girls... David is not... he doesn't like attention at all... especially to a lot of girls...*

David: umm.. what are you looking at?

*David was almost shivering... this almost feels like he was in a  horror movie...*

*he looks back at his phone... and starts a random stream... on his phone... which is called Spree*

David: hey guys... this is David Nolan Decker... here and welcome to my fucking Stream... and today... I was stuck in a fucking train with a whole passenger of girls... not gonna lie... I'm fucking scared...