Reggie Crowley [INFO]

Full Name: Reginald Crowley
Age: Unknown... (Possibly the same age as Cypher)

Gender: Male
Occupation; Wandering Soul
Status; Unknown (Currently residing in Cypher's mindscape)

Species; Demon (Original)
Spirit/Entity (Currently)

Eye Colors: Unknown

Hobby: Talking with his brother
Hanging around in the Mindscape
Talking through Cypher
Pranking people (weather its cruel or not)
Guarding the Evil entities.

Powers:
As an entity, Reggie possesses a myriad of supernatural abilities, including:

Levitation: Reggie can float and hover at any height. Due to his Ethereal Tether, however, he can only travel a certain distance from Jodie.

Intangibility: Reggie can phase through any solid surface. However, he could not travel through a particular entity-proof doorway inside the Dragon's Hideout.

Aura perception: Reggie can see the auras of other people and objects, depending on how he can interact with them.

Telekinesis: With enough concentration, Reggie can deliver powerful Psychokinetic thrusts that can move physical objects and damage spiritual entities. He can also perform a Vaderian "force choke" to strangle enemies. People and objects that can be affected emit a blue aura. Enemies that can be strangled have a red aura.

Possession: Reggie can take over the minds of any nearby humans, allowing him to more directly interact with the physical world. The possessed individuals usually have rolled-back eyes and are incapable of speech. Reggie can only possess humans as long as he remains untouched by another human; this can be seen in chapters such as "Like Other Girls". Being touched by another person will cause the person's soul to reject Reggie and he will either need to find a different approach or repossess the person to accomplish the task required. When possessing an enemy, he usually simply has them commit suicide when their services are no longer needed. People that can be possessed emit an orange aura.

Clairvoyance: Psychic ability that allows him to direct mnemonic imprints from certain spots to Cypher for him to experience. Cypher in turn can see the world from Reggie's point of view, and used this ability to copy classified documents while inside the embassy.

Mind Linking: Reggie shows an ability to link Cypher's consciousness to another person's, allowing him to communicate with them if they are otherwise unable to communicate. When used on Norah, the effect was temporary due to the drugs she was given.

Mediumship: Reggie can "read" the souls of deceased human beings, using Cypher as a mouthpiece to deliver their message.

Healing: Reggie can heal Cypher and the people who Cypher directs him to heal by greatly speeding up their healing process and relieving the pain. However, the only healing notably done was wound-healing and cold-relieving (Easing Jimmy's shivering, possibly due to withdrawal from drugs). People in need of medical attention and their afflicted areas appear in green.

Force field: Reggie is capable of creating a protective field that can shield Cypher from harm like bullets and fire, as well as break Cypher's fall from potentially lethal heights. Reggie creates the field only on Cypher, but is still capable of protecting other people, like Salim and Tuesday.

Pyrokinesis: He is also shown to have a certain control over fire, such as turning down the flames in a burning building to allow Cypher to escape, and lighting a campfire in Dragon's Hideout.

Relatives: Cypher Crowley (twin brother)
Red Crowley (younger sister)
Amon Crowley (father)
Carmen Winters nee Crowley (mother)
Matt (half-brother)
Jess Winters (cousin)
Samantha Winters (cousin)
Maya Winters (cousin)
Laura Winters (cousin)
Kate Winters (cousin)
Amber Winters (cousin)
Agatha Winters (aunt)

Relationships: None