Nazis and Femboys- Adult! Hatred x Adult! Cottontail

I Love Hating You Bitch!!~

(Cottontail is an OC of Br4ttYCl0wN
And Hatred is an OC of mine)

(Warning: Minor Lewdness)

Let's start

*When Cypher was in hell to reunite with his sister... he Unknowningly released one of his Personas...*

*and this is... the Nazi Dog... Hatred...*

*One of his most dangerous split personalities... who was a mass murderer type*

Hatred: phew... finally got iut of that mindscape...

*The dog... looks around and ponder to where he even was...*

Hatred: now where the hell am I?

(Note: Bad Pun man...)

???: your in hell... that's why...

*Hatred ears... perked up and look at the sight of a... shorter bunny with orange/caramel colored fur and wears a white shirt and skirt*

Hatred: uhhh who are you?

*the rabbit/bunny hops down the barrel and walks to Hatred... who was blowing a strand of his long hair off his face*

???: the names Cottontail... nice to meet you...

*Hatred rolls his eyes and looks down at the "kid"*

Hatred: same here... kid... the names Hatred...

*Cottontail snickers at the taller dog's name...*

Cottontail: Hatred? Oh my goodness does your parents hate you so much.. they named you that?

*Cottontail laughs... and looks at the taller nazi*

Hatred; oh yeah... why are you named Cottontail! Does your parents named you after a filthy stuffed animal!

*Hatred retorted back angrily... this Bunny is getting on his nerves*

Cottontail: haha!~ and what's with your outfit?

*Cottontail points at Hatred's Nazi Uniform...*

Hatred: this is my uniform! You fucking imbecile!

*Hatred yelled... but Cottontail wasn't fazed at his outburst*

Cottontail: hmmp whatever... that's got to be the most oldest outfit I ever seen... I guess your an old timer...

*Hatred was behind pissed as he grabbed the Bunny boy by the throat and pinned him to the wall...*

*Cottontail smirks...*

Hatred: don't get me to impatience kid! Your losing my temper! You damn girl!

*Cottontail laughs once more*

Cottontail: haha!~ you think I'm a girl?~

*Hatred was confused*

Hatred: what di you mean?

*Cottontail pulled Hatred towards him... and his... area was pressed against the dogs belly...*

*Hatred's eyes widened... as he felt something was poking on his belly*

Hatred: YOUR A BOY!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

*Cottontail laughs as he covers his face... the femboy... was enjoying making fun of the nazi officer... this causes Hatred to get more enraged and pulls out a gun on the Femboy's mouth...*