Not again! -Cypher

"YOU SURE YOUR EVEN SAFE?"

*As Cypher was trying to get a rest from a day off with David... he gets to see he was in a quite normal one...*

*He found himself in the middle of the park and takes a sit...*

*He closes his eyes for a moment as he tries to get some rest...*

*He smiles... a bit... as he enjoys the sound of the birds and happy bunnies... in the area there is nothing wrong gonna happen right...?*

Cypher; now finally a day to relax-

*A pound wind tickles his skin... and some leaves goes around his area... as he opens his eyes..m the scene was no longer the happy one... it was just... not that one...*

Cypher; what the hell is going on?

*A loud footsteps where behind him...*

*As Cypher tries to look behind him... a shadow appears... in front... he looks back in time to see.. this!!*

 this!!*

Morgo

*Not again*

Cypher; HOLY SHIT!!! WHO ARE YOU!!?

*The creature cackles as he looks at Cypher below*

???; cant even recognize me? Huh? You absorbed me... along the rest...

*Cypher was shocked... how is he out? More importantly*

Cypher; how are you!? Outside!!! Morgo!

*Morgo cackles once more*

Morgo: Poor little Cypher weren't you aware... this is a dream... just lien the previous one...

Cypher: shit...!

*Cypher looks at his limiter... he hope the new one he has... can hold a beyond  like Morgo*

Morgo: you think that can hold me for long? That limiter you and your FRIEND made huh? You dont get it do you? I'm am way Beyond... YOU CAN'T BIND ME! OR ALL OF THE GODS HERE FOREVER!!!

*Cypher's starts channeling his dark magic...*

Cypher: No!!! I wont let you!!!

*Cypher's body start to glow more... as Morgo does the same... he puts his hand aiming at Cypher*

Morgo: HAHAHA!!!

*But Morgo doesn't realized something Cypher was overusing his dark magic... and it was corrupting him...*

Morgo: No.... NOOO!!!

*Cypher exploded in pure blackness... the other PERSoNA's went running away in the dream*

*The Mindscape all goes black.. Cypher opens his eyes... he was slowly drowning in his own dream*

Cypher: N-no... I'm not d-dying! Here!!

*Cypher tears up... as he only see was darkness*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Cypher: ahhh!!!

*Cypher slammed his hand on.the clock... another bad dream... another vision.... another Beyonder...*

Cypher: this cant be happening...

*Cypher looks at his limiter... it has the same black like substance like in his nightmare*

Cypher: no way...

*Cypher looks scared as he hugs himself*

*It all gonna happen sooner*

[END OF TRANSMISSION HERE]