Femboy! Morgo x David (Warning Lemon)

(Oh boy.... this seems... weird)

*In an Alternative Universe..*

*Earth 3214*

In a restaurant known as Femboy Hooters... there is David.... who was waiting for his order... he sighed...

As waits for his order...

He looks around the waiters/waitress... as they served foods to the customers or talking to the other femboys...

David seems half a bored he was hungry... as he plays a random song in his headphones...

David looks down and waits for his order then... he never heard the waiter... puts down his order... he just grabbed and mutters a thanks...

David then looks to the waiter... and to his surprise... it was MORGO! THE TALL DEMON GOAT!

David; wtf?! Morgo?

Morgo; oh hey David...

*Morgo was wearing a large shirt... even says Femboy Hooters... for a large and bulky dude... he was working here?*

David: you worked here!?

Morgo: yeah... and... meet me up.. in the bathroom after you eat ok...

*David looks confused as the taller demon walks away*

*David just shrugged and eats...*

*Just a few moments later... David went to the bathroom... with Morgo having arms crosses and leans towards the wall*

Morgo: you did finally came...

David; y-yeah I did... so why am I here?

Morgo; I'm actually trying to tell you... something... I wasnt the only one working here...

David; oh yeah? Really who? Else?

Morgo: Well Agent Yellow is also here... you saw the fox with a blue bow on his head and a orange sweatshirt and skirt? That's Agent Yellow...

(Yeah Agent Yellow is a Fox... and David so far is the only human... OC here... the rest are not)

David: seriously!? Agent Yellow as well?

*The door opens as Agent Yellow gets inside*

Agent Yellow/Owen; I overheard you called me? Oh hey David...

Morgo: what the heck... I thought your on duty?

Agent Yellow: yeah I am... so what are you talking about?

Morgo: well I called David here... to let him know that some of us... worked here... you and me..

Agent Yellow: actually Irving the Hedgehog is also here... he was the one with a green and white long hair one...

Morgo; how come I didn't notice that...

Agent Yellow; so? Why are you here agaiin?

Morgo; just to chat with David and asked him... if he wants to have sex with me?

*David blushes red and looks at the demon*

David; wait what!?

*Owen blushes a bit*

Agent Yellow: w-well he seems he want too.. but don't fucked here in the restroom...

Morgo: I know...

Agent Yellow: Have fun~ Dave~

*The flirty femboy winks at the human.. and walks out*

Morgo; soo~ you wanna have fun~