𝟷𝟼. ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴅ.

It's blank

It's blank.

The envelope is blank.

Sorting through the files and piles of mails I should go over, I found a blank envelope with no return address.

I tilt my head at the letter on my table, carefully assessing it.

Okay. Okay. Let's be logical Grey.

Picking up my pen, I push the envelope around, trying to find an clues but I come up with nothing.

Sighing, I look around the office to see if anything in it was messed with. My secretary or anyone I know that has access to the office isn't around or available at the moment so how the envelope got in here is still a mystery.

The envelope on my desk has no return address so there was no way for me to know where it's from.

Frowning, I open it and find a single sheet of paper inside only to find the letter completely blank too.

And it's really stressing me out. I get death notes all the time but never have I even gotten a blank note.

Puzzled and irritated, I pick up the envelope to toss in the trash before I notice a small detail at the back of the note.

'remember when we used to do experiments as kids, place under light.'

As my eyes skim through the words on the note, my pulse quickened and my palms begin to sweat. Reaching for my phone, I turn on the flash then placing it under the note and almost magically, letters begin to appear on the page.

I watch in amazement as letters begin to appear on the page, forming words and sentences. As my eyes skim the message, a sudden wave of fear and anger wash over me.

'Dear big bro, or should I just call you Grey since you disowned me as your brother. Where should I start? oh finally I'm out of that dark lonely cell and our last encounter keeps playing in my mind. I'm sure you remember all that happened. This is just a message to let you know I'm out and I'd advice you to sleep with one eye open. byiee.'

Oh okay. A message of the declaration of revenge from my loving brother.

I could feel beads of sweat form on my forehead as I go over the note in my head.

Tony is capable of doing whatever he wants, dangerous or not, and he certainly doesn't care if anyone dies.

I pace around my office, glancing at the clock every once in a while. I pick at my nails, anxiety washing over me.

Picking up my phone, I take a picture of the letter sending it to Dante and he replied almost immediately.

Bodyguard: What in the fucking hell is this shit?