𝟷𝟷. ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙ.

written at a go, so pls be nice to point out mistakes or errors. be nice with it :)

 be nice with it :)

“No.”

“Anna, you s–”

”No.”

“Belle, st–”

“No.”

I continue to stare at the grocery bags on the kitchen counter, my frown deepens while my friends stare at me.

If he wants to be nice, let him be.

If he wants to be rude, let him be.

If he wants to act like I don't exist, let him be.

I'm fucking tired of this mixed signals.

I pace around my kitchen, eyes of my friends and my kids on me. I groan out and Lynn rolls her eyes.

"Just accept it," she suggests, running her fingers in Ethan's hair. "He made the effort to drop you off despite how busy he is, he bought your groceries for you and even made sure you and the kids were safe even when I protested? And you think it's okay to return them to him?"

I go over her words carefully. Dropped you off. Groceries.

"Belle," Silas speaks up, untucking his shirt. "Why would you even want to refuse free stuff?"

"Mum, Silas is right," Lucy continues, eyeing the bag of snacks. "It'd be a waste to return all this."

Lynn starts to click away on her phone, focused as her fingers stop and her eyes skim over the words.

"Holly Molly," she exclaims, eyes going wide before looking at us shockily.

"What?" Silas asks trying to peep over Lynn's shoulder but she pushes him off making him frown.

"Grey Blackwell right?" she asks and I nod, putting jam on the bread and she shoves her phone in my face. "See! Oh Lord..."

She places her hand on her forehead, imitating someone fainting and I squint to see what she was showing me.

Well her reaction is valid, that I'd say, because I'm staring at the googled facts of the CEO of the Blackwell group of companies who happens to be my boss.

Despite being his secretary, I've never really cared enough to google his facts but here I am seeing how much is net worth is.

"Ethan?" Lucy calls out for her brother as she stares at the phone's screen, tapping his arm rather aggressively.

"What Lucy?" he asks tiredly, pushing his glasses on top of his head.

"You're the one good with numbers, how many zeros make a million?" she asks and I couldn't help but let the laugh slip out of my mouth.

"Six zeros." he replies, putting his glasses back down to see the phone well.

"Why are there more than nine zeros here?" Lucy whispers, definitely shocked, taking the phone from me.