𝟸𝟻. ᴍᴏᴀɴs, sᴡᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs.

"Leave the gloves and your underwear on

"Leave the gloves and your underwear on. Everything else," he says, his dark eyes on mine. "Take it off."

He's leaning on the couch with legs spread wide and hands on his lap. Eye-fucking me.

"Can I play a song?" I blurt out and he nods, smiling.

I pick up my phone, scrolling through the playlist I've made for times like this.

Once the sultry songs begin to play, the mood of the room shifts. I switch off the bright lights, turning on red lights; illuminating a red sexual hue.

Opening the curtains, the city lights shine into the living room, highlighting my body and I turn around to face Grey again.

I start with the straps of my gown, grateful I settled for my Victoria's Secret underwear. I take off my gown as slowly and sensual as I can. The gown slides down, inch by inch, unraveling me for him and it falls at my feet and I kick it away, revealing me in only my thong, heels and gloves.

He sits absolutely still as I slowly approach him, standing between his legs. I watch his mouth part as I take his hands and guide them around my body.

I lift his hands up to the sides of my breasts, trailing to my waist which he squeezes on instinct.

The bass of the music drips with erotic rhythm as I sway my hips to the sound of the music. I take my hair out of the ponytail it was in and ruffle it, giving it a messy look.

I take one hand to my neck, leaving the other on my waist. Pointing his thumb against my lips, I give the pad of his finger a lick. The hand on my waist tightens it's grip and I smile.

He requested for this, so he's getting it.

I lift my heel on the cushion between his wide spread legs while he caresses my ankle, leaving a teasing trails up to my thighs.

I smile, "Nope." I smack his hand away and he releases a deep chuckle that causes a docile ache between my legs.

I roll my hips low until my ass hits my heels, spreading my thighs in front of him, giving him a glimpse of my covered wet pussy.

I close my legs, crawling to him and he leans forward with his forearms on his knees, eyes glowing with pleasure and lust.

I sit on my knees, my hands on his thighs. I trail my fingers on his lap but when I was close to his bulge, I stop.

I smirk at him in victory but he grabs me by neck, pulling me close. "Don't toy with me sweetheart."

"Toy? Me?" I gasp dramatically with a hand to my chest. "I'm just giving you a show."