𝟼. ɪ'ᴍ ʜɪᴍ.

first draft so watch out for grammatical mistakes.

"Sit down," I say calmly to her, placing the napkin on my lap.

She stills, looking between my face and the chair on my left. "S-sir?"

"I asked you to sit," I loosen my tie before checking the time. "on the chair."

"I understand that," she raises a brow, crossing her arms over her chest. "But why would I sit down beside you in a business meeting?"

My head hurt. I don't have the time for her continuous nagging and questions. This business meeting is really important. My client is a cunny and delusional crazy being and my patience is running low. If this meeting goes wrong, I'm losing shares and loads of money.

"Where the hell did you want to sit?" I snap back at her and she frowns. "On my fucking head or face?"

We were currently in one of my restaurants for the meeting and Annabelle is already getting on my nerves. The old couple few seats away were throwing glances at us, her bratty attitude definitely causing a scene.

"Mr Blackwell," she starts and I rub my forehead. What have I gotten myself into? "you could just tell me to sit with a valid reason not that you'd raise your voice at me, what am I? Your child?"

Okay fine.

"Miss Annabelle Alvarez," I say slowly, going over each word carefully and staring straight at her. "Will you care to sit beside me because the client would soon be here and you don't have to stand behind me like you're my slave. I'm trying to be nice here."

"Good," she nods, smiling. "Did it hurt to be nice?"

I was silent and she shakes her head, looking over the file.

"So what's the problem with the client this time around?"

"He's ass." I say firmly, gripping the fork harshly as I go over our previous encounters.

"I think I might need more information than that Mr Blackwell." she says slowly, looking over at me and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"He's ass in the sense that," I pause, eyes on the door as someone walks in and Annabelle follows my eyes direction. "A complete barbarian and manwhore."

She stares at him before moving quickly to unbutton her shirt. I stare at her wide-eyed as her fingers moves fast to unbutton two buttons of her shirt, slightly revealing cleavage enough to make a grown man stare. "Manwhore you say?"

I force myself to tear my face away from her chest, staring at her dumbfounded as our client talked to someone before turning to look at us then back to whoever the fuck he was talking to.

I'm not staring at her chest but her heart. I was staring at her heart yes!

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask her, watching her eyes fall to her breasts and I lift my eyes.