𝟷𝟾. ᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.

"On the bed right now," he says with pure lust and desire

"On the bed right now," he says with pure lust and desire. "spread yourself for me sunshine."

Oh.

"What?"

He chuckles, looking away from me before licking his lips and glancing my way.

"What is it Annabelle?" he asks with mock concern, taking a step closer to me. "You said you'd initiate it, are you nervous?"

I stare at his eyes, then his lips, then his eyes and I gulp. He looks scary. Not scary in the terrified way but scary in the 'im gonna fuck you hard' type of way.

The sexual tension was heavy and thick and I'm sure we both felt it. Skipping all formalities, I ask the most obvious and blunt question I could ask in that situation.

"So you want to have sex with me?"

"I think," he whispers lowly, eyez going to his bulge then back at me. "I think you know that."

His eyes darts between mine and my lips. He lifts his hand, stroking my cheek with his knuckles. His eyes were filled wirh raw emotions.

Emotions that was making me wet.

He takes another step closer to me and I had to force my neck to stretch taut as I maintained eye contact. He's so strong and big, easily towering over me.

"I'm going to kiss you Annabelle," he whispers, voice deeper than usual. "and after that, there's no going back."

"I am no coward."

He smirks, taking another step and another, until there wasn't any space or even inch between us.

He clasps his hands underneath my ear, pulling me closer than I already was. My naked breasts slammed against his hard chest and I shivered.

He brushed his thumb over my lips and I slightly open them. Before I barely had time to comprehend it, he leans forward and kissed me. I felt my body relax, his lips felt so fucking good. Soft, plump and full lips work against mine that I let out a breathy moan.

The kiss and how it made me feel was a disgrace to all the people who once kissed me because if we continue, it felt I'd have a fucking orgasm.

Earth shattering. Earth shattering. That was the word to use for this kiss.

Grey grabs my chin forcing my head to deepen the kiss and I moan into the kiss, making him groan.