𝟸𝟺. ɢʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴇᴀʀ.

"The company's seventh anniversary party is in a week," Grey announces and the executives nod

"The company's seventh anniversary party is in a week," Grey announces and the executives nod. "so I urge us all to ensure that the stocks and shares of the company is stable, I don't want any issues before the party."

Grey has given me the responsibility of planning and organizing the party and I'm so scared of letting him down or failing; so I've been taking every lessons or tips I need to make sure it's a success.

Going back to the office, I stand in front of table scrolling through the schedules we have for today.

"What's next?"

"You have a budget review meeting with the managers of all the branches at the conference room in an hour." I state out, not bothering to lift up my head.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly asks, making our eyes meet.

I nod, returning my gaze to the tablet.

"Are you sure?" he asks again and I resist the urge to roll my eyes. "you look kind of pale."

"I'm fine Grey. Just stressed."

He stands up from his seat abruptly, "Stressed? Am I giving you too much work?" he asks, walking to me.

"No no no. You're not." I shake my head, smiling at him when he holds my face in his hands.

"Then what?" he asks frowning, confusion all over his face.

"It's just that," I start, avoiding his gaze. "I've never been given this much responsibility you know? Handling this kind of party and I'm so confused on what to do."

He sighs, forcing me to look at him. "If you needed help, you should have let me known."

"Yeah but," I push his hands away from my face, taking a step back. "We're working now. You're not my boyfriend but my boss."

"And why's that?" he questions, glaring at me.

"You know," I point to both of us, and he crosses his arms over his chest. "we should keep our private life from work life."

"I'm the CEO," he takes two long steps to stand in front of me. "I own this company, who gives a fuck about what people says?"

I was silent, just straining my neck to be able to look at him well.

"That's right," he confirms, tucking a strand of hair away behind my ear. "I don't care, and you shouldn't too."