𝟹𝟸. ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ..

10 years ago

10 years ago.

The sheets are warm, I think to myself with a smile on my face.

My body ached all over but I didn't care because I was so happy. Too happy.

Snuggling further into the crinkled sheets, he pulled me closer to his chest, dragging the covers over my shoulders to cover me properly.

Finally, my boyfriend was holding me so close in his arms like this in bed.

His arm laid heavily across my waist making it difficult to breathe and when I tried to push it away, strong muscles wraps tighter around my abdomen.

Our legs were tangled beneath the covers and thankfully, I was wearing my underwear because I'd be so shy to stand up completely naked in front of Jake.

With my eyes still shut, I curl my body closer to the sheets, frowning when the blanket moves away from my body.

"..cold—so cold.." I mumble sleepily and he pulls me closer to his body in response as if I wasn't close enough, my back to his chest.

I smile to myself, I never knew Jake had this much muscles. He seems more built shirtless than with clothes. I hear a loud groan, followed with incoherent sleep mumbling.

A hot breath fanned the back of my neck, making the tiny hair around my body stand. I became aware of how alcohol and male cologne filled the room.

I frown when I tried to remember everything that happened. All my memories of last night were blurry and I groan. I drank a lot. We drank a lot.

Opening my eyes, unfamiliar surroundings stare back at me. Jake's starry ceiling was replaced with a plain white colour. Posters of football players, cars and sport were replaced with paintings and album covers. The cute blue clock I have him for our anniversary was replaced with a digital one, perched on top of the bedside drawer blinking 11:27am in red lettering. The desk that used to be filled with biscuit wraps, bandages and soccer equipment were replaced and filled with books and magazines.

Where the hell am I?

Different boxes were stacked on my each other and I finally noticed that some things were packed in it indicating whoever this is, is moving.

My clothes were perched on the beanbag that was placed on the floor close to the closed curtains.

Holy shit.

"Oh my God...oh shit..." my voice was croaky and quivering as my breathing quickened, the arm around my waist moves and I freeze. Who the hell is this?

Please God let it be Jake, please let it be my boyfriend, I thought to myself, silently praying as I moved my head slowly to the left.

Expecting to see a pale skin, my eyes meet with a tanned one.