𝟹𝟷. ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

She wraps her hand around my waist and I smile

She sure loves her cuddles.

I move her hands gently, pushing myself off the bed.

I look back at her, her brown wavy hair wrapped in a messy bun, her rosy cheeks, and her pink plump lips.

She's so beautiful. And she's mine. And I love her so much.

Staring at the time, my eyes widen. Fuck!

I have just thirty minutes to get everything done so I rush to the kitchen, made a simple dish, scattered roses as fast as I could all over the floor and bed. When I was done, I placed the food tray on the bed and held the flower bouquet in my hands.

"Sweetheart?" I nudge her but she didn't budge. "Mi sol?"

She groans, pulling the pillow closer to her body.

"Anna love?"

She opens her eyes, stared at me then shuts it back before snapping it open again. She rubs her face, trying to see if she was dreaming or not.

"Good morning angel." I greet, a wide smile on my face.

"Good morning..." she replies with a groggy and quiet voice.

"Happy three months to us," I give her the bouquet and she looks at me with confusion. "It's our third month dating baby."

"Our anniversary?" she asks, looking at the bouquet and all the roses before dropping to the food.

"Yes baby."

"Oh my God," she gasps, covering her mouth in awe. "Oh God, you remembered."

"Of course," I sit at the foot of the bed watching how she takes everything in. "I love you babe."

"I love you more." she tilts her head, staring at me with love.

"Nope," I shake my head and she playfully rolls her eyes. "I love you more."

"Nah, I doubt."

"I want to grow old with you," I admit, staring into her beautiful brown eyes. "In other words, until the end of time I'm gonna stay right here by your side."

She opens her arms, asking for a hug and I move closer to her, hugging her close to my body.

"I'm not religious," she starts, running her fingers in my hair. "but I do sometimes think God made you for me."

"You're literally the color I needed in my life."

And I wouldn't want it any other way.