𝟷𝟿. sᴏ-sᴏ.

"On your knees Grey Blackwell," her seductive voice commands me and I frown, glancing at her pussy then back at her face to see if she's serious

"On your knees Grey Blackwell," her seductive voice commands me and I frown, glancing at her pussy then back at her face to see if she's serious. "Go on your knees for me."

"What?"

Resting on her elbows and her hair sticking to her forehead, she looks at me with half-lidded eyes, looking sexy as hell. "On your knees."

The scene was alluring, temptation at its finest, stripping my willpower and shredding my tenacity as I fall to my knees at the edge of the bed.

I was completely enchanted by her thick thighs and the small amount of ass I could see from the front. Fuck. Fuck. She looks so good, too beautiful.

Grabbing her hips, I drag her ass all the way to the edge of the bed catching her offguard.

"Okay mama," I murmur, smiling when I see her eyes widen.

Hoisting her legs over my shoulders, Annabelle widen her thighs exposing her wet and drenched pussy.

My dick was throbbing so much in my pants, so fucking hard that it ached.

My mouth watered excessively at the sight of her dripping wet pussy, so I collect it in the sides of my cheek and did what was best.

I raise my gaze only to find her looking at me so I gathered the saliva on my tongue with my eyes still on her, letting it fall through her slit. She lets out a shaky sigh, trembling a little.

So I decided to tease her.

I trail her inner thighs with her nose, seeing goosebumps form on her flesh. Fuck this, I was teasing myself too.

I give her a languid and slow lick through her slit and I let out a groan.

She tastes so fucking good.

So divine.

I lick my way up her slit until I got to her clit, circling around her hole before dipping inside.

"Fuck!" she exclaims, her hands fisting the sheets tightly.

I dig my fingers into her hips, marking her skin as both of us moan. Her hips bucked against me, feverishly.

She pressed her inner thighs against the sides of my head, forcing my mouth to stay on her pussy. Without taking my mouth off her, I look up to find her watching me.