𝟽. ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ.

first draft, so point out any mistakes. have fun!

"He gave you his suit jacket?" Lynn asks, shifting closer to me and I nod

"He also lowered the seat for you?" Alesia continue and I nod.

"He put on the heat for you?"

"He also waited until you were awake before he let you come in?"

"That means he doesn't want to disturb you!" Alesia and Lynn both squeal, kicking their feet in the air.

"Stop being delusional." I warn them playfully, arranging the cups on the blankets.

"That's the bare minimum." Silas yells from the kitchen and Alesia rolls her eyes.

As usual. Our weekly sleepover. But tonight, Silas is the one cooking and I was the one going to arrange plates.

Warning and scaring my kids definitely made them fall asleep faster than they usually would. It is currently 1:03am and I wasn't feeling sleepy at all. Maybe because both Alesia and Lynn made it their upmost goal to question me about Grey.

Well, to be honest I was shocked to wake up seeing Grey go through some papers while I was laying on the chair with his suit jacket over my body. He said and I quote 'You were sound asleep and I didn't want to disturb you by waking you up.'

Come on, whose heart wouldn't flutter at that?

"Don't mind them Belle," Silas says, approaching us with the pot. "He needs to do more. I mean, he can be better."

I nod aggressively and Lynn crosses her arms over her chest, arching a brow at Silas who raised both hands in surrender.

"Come on," Alesia starts, pouring wine in her cup. "He's kind, hauuuuundsome not to mention he's also rich. He's basically the complete package."

"Of course!" Lynn exclaims while Silas places her plate in front of her.

These two are so oblivious of each other's feelings.

"Calm your asses down," I flop on the soft blanket, stretching forth my hands and legs. "We've had little to none interaction, most of the communication we make is about work. We don't like each other."

"Mhmm. Keep telling yourself that." Alesia states, sipping her wine while looking at me through her cup.

I roll my eyes, sitting up when Silas placed my plate in front of me.

"Don't get me started on how professional he is," I rant, digging into my plate rather aggressively. "He never smiles, never does anything fun, never even smiles with me."

Alesia and Lynn both share a glance before Lynn speaks up. "You know you said he never smiles twice right?"

"Oh please," I roll my eyes. "He doesn't even interact with me that much.