𝟸𝟿. ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ.

(not edited)

(not edited)

"What do you want?" I ask with a tilt of my head, my eyes trailing cautiously down to the gun hoisted on his hip then back to his face. "Grey isn't here so I have no idea what the fuck you want from me."

Tony tsked, shaking his head. "You're just what I want."

"No the fuck, I'm not." I spit out the words, disgust all over my face and he takes a step closer to the bed and I scurry away, my back hitting the headboard.

"So you're dating my brother?" he asks, eyeing me and I pull the robe tighter around my body.

Oh fuck, why wasn't I wearing something more decent?

"Yes," I taunt when his face hardens. "We're so in love."

"Look at how much he had gaslighted you." he taunts, playing with the strap of his gun.

"Says you." I reply with a scoff.

"He's a manipulator," he says. "he sure has you wrapped his finger."

I ignore him, just staring at him blankly.

"He thinks he can finally find love when he destroyed mine," he mutters. "Do you think he's as innocent as you think he is?"

"You know you're just wasting your time here right?"

He frowns at my comment and I smirk.

"I don't know if your just naive or stu—"

The screen of my phone lit up, Grey's name all across it and both of our heads snap to it.

I rush to pick it up until I hear him take the safety of the gun off, my hand wavering on the phone as I feel the gun on my head.

I raise my hands slowly, eyes widening a bit but I'm glad he missed it because his gaze were on my phone which was ringing again.

"Lover boy is at it again," he grins, not the funny kind of grin but instead the one that turns into a wicked smirk. "Why don't we play a little game?"

"Just leave me alone," I warn, placing both of my feet on the floor. "You know Grey wouldn't go easy on you if he knows you did something to me."

"Aww look at you," he coos. "we got ourselves a damsel in distress."

"Damsel? In distress?" I ask and he laughs.

The one mistake he did was look away because I throw a kick at his arm, knocking the gun out of his hands then rushing to take my phone.

I run out of the room with shaky hands as I try to call anyone but before I knew it, Tony pulls me back into the room with my hair.

I scream out in pain, using both my hands and legs to kick at him but my efforts proved futile as he throws me on the bed.