𝟷𝟽. ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴅ.

One room

One room. As in just a singular room.

With just one bed. And I have to share it with Grey Blackwell.

Fucking hell.

And I'm fucking sleeping on the couch.

He couldn't even try to be more persuasive to get me to sleep on the bed.

Staring at the ceiling at 1am in the midnight with my eyes clear as day, I struggle physically and mentally not to look at the bed.

Because laying on the bed is a 6'4 muscled man who's only wearing grey sweatpants leaving his chest bare and open for my eyes to prey on but I rebuke the temptation.

I turn again on the couch, pulling the cover over my face.

"You also can't sleep?" his monotone voice fills the room and I jump on the couch because I wasn't expecting that at all.

"No sir." I reply with the covers still over my face and it was silent for a while making me think he probably wasn't interested in small talks and he lost likely fell asleep.

Gently pulling the covers over my hair, then my forehead and then my eyes, I try to peer over it to look at the bed but I screamed instead. Grey was standing at the edge of the couch where my head was, staring down at me.

"Oh shit," I jump up, gripping my chest in fear. "What was that for?"

He has this glint in his eyes and the tip of his lips curled up a bit in a smile.

"You think this is funny?" I ask angrily at his nonchalant attitude. "I almost had an attack right here Mr Blackwell."

"But you didn't," he points out and I roll my eyes. I really want to punch his head in. "But anyway, I'm sorry about that."

My face softens and I look up at him, immediately regretting my choice of action because I am immediately faced with his rock hard abs and yummy chest.

I cough away the awkwardness, instantly looking away before dragging my eyes to his eyes.

"Don't you think you should wear a shirt around here?" I suggest and he cocks his head sideways, letting his hair fall over his forehead making me want to push it back. "You're not the only one in the room you know."

He bends down, at this point he crouches down, till his face was inches away from mine. "Do I make you nervous Annabelle?"

I couldn't speak, I was frozen in place as my eyes moves between his, cold grey eyes stare at me waiting for a response, the dim light in the room makes it hard for me to read his expression but from his intense gaze, I could feel that I wasn't the only one feeling like this.

"What do you mean sir?" I ask, moving back and he chuckles, coming closer to me.

He moves his finger to my face, gently tracing my cheek to my lips, making his finger linger on it a bit before moving it to my chin and my breathes quicken.