𝟸. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴄɪᴀʟɪᴢᴇ

"This is bullshit!" I yell throwing the paper on the desk and Dante just rolls his eyes.

"Getting all worked up and angry now won't solve the problem." he says, taking long strides to my table and arranging the papers.

The work phone rings on the table again and I scoff.

"Gay?" I ask again, completely baffled.

"Yes gay." Dante echos firmly and I pull my palms into fists.

"They really think I'm gay?" I ask again for the millionth time and Dante gives me the same exact response.

"Yes Grey. The public thinks you're gay."

"But I'm not!" I exclaim, flapping my hands around and he scoffs.

"That's what the tabloids states." he shrugs, taking off his suit jacket to sit across from me. "And the public believes whatever they see."

"Why the heck did they come to that conclusion?" I ask pinching in-between my eyes.

I have a new product launch in five days and now my stocks were dropping because people think I'm gay. Things are definitely not going my way.

"Isn't it obvious?" he cocks his head to the side looking at me like I'm the dumb one.

"Well," I place my arms on the table completely annoyed and impatient. "If I knew the reason, would I still be asking you?"

"It's plain simple Grey. It's because of you and I. We're always together. Any ball, any function, any party whatsoever, we both are always together. The only female you've brought to a function is Kristen and everyone knows she's your sister, so people are bound to talk and assume." he explains, crossing one leg over another. "And you sure don't pay me enough for all this embarrassment."

I groan. "So what? They want me to be a playboy? I know about a female's body more than half of those dudes out there."

"No one cares." he replies me calmly and I glare at him.

This is fucked up.

"I have an idea." My face lit up as I go over my plan in my head. It's ridiculous but it'd work.

"I have one too."

"Let me go first. A tape." I say and he frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"A sextape." I explain and his eyes widen before he bursts out laughing.

I stare at him completely annoyed and not getting what was funny while he was trying hard to catch his breath.