Chapter 32

It was Friday, the evening of the cultural festival.

After the last class in the afternoon, the students had no interest in eating, quickly beginning to decorate the classroom.

The densely packed notes written by Wu GuoZhong didn’t survive even five minutes past the end of class. The student on cleaning duty thoroughly erased them all, so he said in agony, “Why are you erasing them so quickly! Maybe some tongxue haven’t finished taking them down!”

Zhang Ke replied, “It’s okay, Laoshi. Yin Che definitely already finished writing them down, so if we need to, we can ask to borrow his!”

In English class a few days ago, Xu BeiNi had spoken too quickly, so there were quite a few grammar notes that most people didn’t get to write down.

Zhang Ke had asked around to no avail and had tentatively gathered the courage to ask Yin Che. Contrary to his expectations, Yin Che had generously shared his notes and the bloody scene that he’d imagined never happened.

Zhang Ke had opened the notebook and had instantly been shocked by the neat handwriting and detailed notes. Without flattery or insult, these were definitely the model example of notes.

—— Especially compared to those of the one sitting next to Yin Che.

Zhang Ke was a big mouth, so he’d posted the incident to the class group chat right afterwards. As a result, the number of students running to Yin Che has increased significantly these past few days.

“Really?” Wu GuoZhong felt very pleased; in any case, there was at least one person taking his class seriously.

Wanting to compliment Yin Che, he looked towards the back row, but there was nothing but empty seats, no people to be seen.

“Ai! You kids……”

Wu GuoZhong shook his head helplessly, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Forget it, at this age, it’d be strange if kids didn’t like to go out and have fun.

By 5:30 in the evening, the preparations of each class are basically complete. The cultural festival would start at six and end at nine.

Meanwhile, a heart-piercing roar came from the men’s bathroom, “I don’t want to wear it!!”

Both heaven and earth shook, frightening everyone else in the bathroom.

Han Meng tried to persuade him patiently, “Da Xiong, all of us have already changed, you’re the only one left. Don’t cling so tightly to thoughts of your image. Just look at what I’m wearing, isn’t it normal?”

Guo ZhiXiong glanced at him: puffy wig, light yellow skirt……

But it was still obvious that he was a man.

“Han Meng, this is the first time I’ve ever thought that you look manly……”

Han Meng: “?”

Guo ZhiXiong continued to wail like a banshee, “If I wear that, I will end up at the top of the forum tonight! I don’t want to be famous all over the school! You can’t force me to do it!”

*Bang* A toilet cubicle door opened. Yin Che walked out with a blank expression, then washed his hands at the sink.

Guo ZhiXiong shut up immediately. Although he didn’t know why exactly he felt compelled to shut his mouth, he just thought that he shouldn’t agitate this big shot.

Yin Che shook off the water and was about to go out when Han Meng stopped him, “Che Ge, you should also help me persuade him.”

All the better if he can threaten him.