Chapter 78

An omega's first heat usually started a few months before their 18th birthday, beginning with a slight fever and a small overflow of pheromones.

At that point, either a suppressant could be used to postpone it for three years or alpha pheromones could be depended on to suppress it.

If the latter method was selected, then as the coming of age approached, the fever symptoms would become more and more serious and the demand for alpha pheromone would also grow stronger and stronger, until the heat officially arrived and could be settled with no other option but combining with the alpha.

"Your heat is different from that of a normal omega. I'm not sure how long it'll be before it breaks out, so you'd better prepare in advance,"

Doctor Feng laughed and said, "But it's all fine, because you two have reconciled, right? I'll just say this, that young man is a good person. He looks strong and robust. He's a good choice. Jiayou, cure your stress reaction disorder before the heat officially arrives. I believe you two will have no problems."

Jiang Yao said, "Leave it to me!"

Yin Che: "......"

That morning, Jiang Yao was obviously happy, while Yin Che was obviously depressed.

"Eat more, supplement your body." At lunch, Jiang Yao carefully peeled a shrimp and placed it in Yin Che's bowl.

Guo ZhiXiong nodded, "Che Ge, you should eat more. You suddenly passed out yesterday and scared us to death. Have you not been exercising enough lately?"

Yin Che silently picked up the shrimp and placed it in his mouth. "Don't talk during a meal."

This remark was more effective than a reprimand from Zhang Jiaozhu, Guo ZhiXiong immediately fell silent.

Han Meng, who was usually picky about food, was also especially quiet today, engrossed with clearing his plate of ordinary food from the little restaurant.

After finishing lunch, the group went back to the villa to change their clothes and go back to the beach. They hadn't gone in the water the previous day, so the plan today was to swim to their hearts' content.

The two young ladies had changed into swimsuits and short skirts. Omegas were naturally fair skinned, so Guo ZhiXiong fixed his eyes in a stare at his girlfriend, "So beautiful!"

Xiao Xue felt very embarrassed and was just about to say something, when suddenly his eyes flickered to the side. She turned her head to look.

Yin Che was walking across the sand barefoot, a lightweight shirt on his upper body that was fluttering in the wind, with his collar loosened to expose his collarbones. He was also wearing loose beach shorts and his legs were long and straight.

His exposed skin was pale and glowing, as beautiful as porcelain.

Guo ZhiXiong watched him with a foolish expression on his face. "Che Ge, you're a beta, are you not willing to leave omegas a way to thrive?"

Jiang Yao barred his path. "Change into some pants, okay?"

Yin Che didn't pay him any mind. "You all go ahead, I can't swim."

Jiang Yao, whose attempt to obstruct had been unsuccessful, had no choice but to stay with him on the shore, renting a parasol for shade, sticking it into the sand, and graciously spreading out a beach towel.

Han Meng, afraid of getting tanned, also didn't enter the water. When he saw those actions, he sighed in lament, "So considerate."

"Imitate me a bit."