Chapter 86

After he heard those words, Jiang Yao stared at him in a daze.

Yin Che raised an eyebrow, "What, do you not dare to? Didn't you bite me very hard last time?"

Last time at the warehouse, he'd lost consciousness in the end, but had felt mostly pain.

The teeth of an alpha might not be fangs, but they'd pierced so deeply that he'd wondered if his gland had been bitten all the way through.

"It's not that I don't dare, it's......it's that it's such a pleasant surprise," Jiang Yao swallowed hard, obviously already at the limit of his restraint, but still continued to say, "but I'm afraid you'll feel pain."

"Can you just do it lightly?"

"It can't be light. I have to break the skin for the mark to be successful."

Yin Che thought it over and realized that was the case, so he gave up on the demand. "It's in your hands."

He looks like he doesn't fear death.

Jiang Yao remained silent for a moment. He raised his hand, gently caressing his face and then sliding his hand down further, following his neck down to stroke his gland.

Yin Che pulled his collar out even more, exposing the entirety of his collarbone.

"......you're deliberately seducing me."

"I'm just making it easier for you to bite."

"Why do you want me to mark you?" The expression in Jiang Yao's eyes was dim and gloomy and his ears were slightly red. "You didn't have pheromones last time when I bit you, so it wasn't actually a mark, but if I bite you now, it really will be a gland mark. Other alphas won't be able to influence you for a while and......you'll also essentially be half mine, you get that?"

Yin Che turned his head, "So wordy. Won't I be yours sooner or later anyway?"

Jiang Yao sucked in a short breath, then gripped his chin tight and turned him back.

Distant shouts and cheers came from the sports field. Apparently another group of contestants was about to compete. The cheer reader enthusiastically shouted out encouragement to the contestants, tone full of the energy and passion of youth.

*Bang!* A gunshot sounded out. His pulse accelerated and his blood surged hot and fast.

The air around them kept heating up more and more.

Yin Che pushed the guy in front of him away, retracting his sucked-numb tongue back into his mouth, and panted as he leaned back against the door behind him.

Jiang Yao chased after him, bowing his head to peck at his kissed-red lips. He stretched his hand under his shirt, gripped at the elastic band of his sweatpants, and asked in a low voice, "You alright?"

Yin Che lifted his gaze and met Jiang Yao's blazing bright eyes, the heat inside enough to burn a hole through his heart.

He gazed quietly at him for a long moment, his cheeks burning faintly from his own gasping exhalations.

The beast within his body grumbled, as if saying: Just surrender, you can't escape anymore.

Can't escape anymore.

In that case, why should I bother with running away.

He hooked his arms around his neck, took a small step forward, and pressed kisses on those deep eyes.

Jiang Yao seemed to be out of reach, even more mature.

Or maybe he just had too little experience.

He was like a completely white sheet of paper, made entirely out of cotton. Within the palms of Jiang Yao's sweaty hands, he gradually became heavy and wet, allowing the other to handle and mold him.

"Feel good?" Jiang Yao's lips were pressed against his gland, his voice muffled.

He wanted to say that he didn't feel good, that he felt so uncomfortable. He was unbearably dizzy, his throat was incredibly sore and his pulse was racing so hard, but he couldn't do anything at all.

He was bound up in layers and layers of alpha pheromones, as if he were trapped in a cocoon. He gradually wouldn't be able to even breathe. He couldn't find a way to break free, and could only turn to the last hope in front of his eyes to beg for help, "Hurry up......"

The scorching breath on the side of the neck suddenly became even more heavy. He could feel Jiang Yao lap at his gland, those sharp teeth already lined up in place. But he didn't let that fill his mind, gripping tight at Jiang Yao's uniform shirt and biting the other's shoulder first.

Just before being suffocated by the alpha's scent, as he shuddered from incomparable excitement, he finally broke out of the cocoon. A sudden bright light flashed through his mind and wiped his thoughts clean.

At that exact moment, there was a sharp pain in his neck.

It only lasted a mere moment, quickly drowned out by the surging pheromones that followed after.

Yin Che tried to maintain his composure, but he couldn't keep from being dazzled. Only the beast within his body became more and more clear-headed. It apparently could scent the appetizer of its long-awaited feast and it whimpered in excitement.

"Enough......" he called out to end it, but Jiang Yao didn't listen to him as he had in the past, holding him close and piercing deeper, continuing to pour the rich pheromones into his body.

It seemed as if he wasn't just marking, but rather subduing his long-coveted prey.

He could clearly sense that he was being conquered by the alpha in front of him, gradually becoming nothing but food in the mouth of the other man, but he couldn't resist, instead abandoning himself completely and letting himself be immersed completely in the act.

His consciousness was slipping away. Just before he was completely overwhelmed, Jiang Yao finally released the grip of his mouth.

"Does it hurt?"

"It's okay......" Yin Che was sweaty all over, his face flushed, and his eyes watery. He hooked his arms around his neck again. "Yours really is thick......" (t/n: thick as in a dense/strong scent but also...)

Jiang Yao chuckled softly, "Yours is also very thick."

It took a few moments for Yin Che to realize the meaning of his words. By that time, he was already grasped within Jiang Yao's hand.

He had just been marked, so there was absolutely no way for him to reject the effect of the pheromones within his body. He swallowed down as much noise as he could with his mouth. He was now willing to be toyed with however Jiang Yao wanted, scrabbling at the clothes on Jiang Yao's back and crumpling the fabric completely.

He vaguely felt that he shouldn't be this obedient, but after Jiang Yao pressed his mouth close to his ear and praised him saying, "so good," he couldn't say anything back at all.

Is this just an omega's natural submission towards an alpha? Maybe not.

It's just that I've never been able to resist this alpha, that's all.

Footnotes:
1. To not fear death (视死如归): idiom, literally to view death as returning home; to be courageous and not fear death, to face death with equanimity

congratulate our boys on the censored handjob lol