Chapter 98

When he came back from the New Year's Day holiday, Yin Che went to class five while his deskmate was called by Master Zhang.

"Su Qi, come out."

There were a few daring students in Class 5, shouting from the crowd, "What are you doing, Young Master Yin, you want to bully our classmates again?"

Yin Che glanced at the speaker, and the other side turned back. Muttering: "What are you dragging, an omega, I really think I am a school bully..."

Su Qi seemed to be afraid of him, so she pulled Tang Shasha out with her tablemate, next to her, and asked timidly: "What's the matter? ..."

Yin Che handed over the milk tea in his hand: "I'll give you a bottle." It was also bought from the canteen, the same as the previous bottle.

Su Qi bit her lip and clenched Tang Sasha's sleeve: "No need, you can drink it yourself."

"It's yours if I gave it to you." Yin Che bent slightly and looked her in the eyes, "Don't worry, I I didn't add anything to it."

Tang Shasha frowned: "What do you want to do? There is no silver 300 taels here. Su Qi, don't take his things, there must be something wrong."

Su Qi also seemed to agree with this idea and did not take the milk tea : "No need, thank you for your kindness..."

Yin Che stared at her calmly, and suddenly hooked his lips: "That's it."

He unscrewed the unopened bottle cap and drank it in front of the two of them. One bite: "Please don't send me things in the future, otherwise, I will return them as they are, thank you."

Tang Shasha looked at him like a lunatic: "Is it wrong for people to send you things with kindness? What kind of threatening tone do you have?"

Su Qi pulled her: "Sasha, don't talk about it, I, let's go back..."

It seems that there will be another rumor about him bullying classmates in the post bar at night.

Yin Che returned to the classroom and just sat down when Jiang Yao came back from the office: "Guess what the teacher Zhang asked me for?"

"What?"

"He wants me to give a speech to the whole school when the general meeting is held at the end of the semester."

1 Middle School will hold a whole school general meeting at the end of each semester. Basically, the principal will give a speech, and there will also be student representatives giving speeches on the stage.

The content is nothing more than urging the students to study hard every day. Up, but it is a great honor for any student to be on stage.

"Master Zhang said that I was too jumpy before, and I finally have a student appearance this semester, so he let me give a speech."

After all, he is also the first in the grade.

"You agreed?" Yin Che asked.

"I said that I am not suitable for such serious occasions, and it is easy to bring crooked juniors."

"You can change what Zhang Ke said before, and you can use it to give a speech."

"I admit my speech level is good." Jiang Yao smiled, "But I don't want to pretend that I am serious. Anyway, everyone knows that I am not serious. So, I recommended another candidate to Master Zhang."

Yin Che had a faint ominous premonition.

"It's you! Come on! Yin Xiao Che!"

"..."