Author Postscript

Below is the post-script note the author posted on Weibo after Chapter 35. Minor spoilers up through 35, of course. Please read since it gives some insight/warnings into the next arc.

When you’re done, here’s Chapter 36!

A/N: Yay! He finally confessed! 🥳
Let’s talk about the set up of the plot so far. If you don’t want to see spoilers, don’t look.

Chapter 1-35 was the first story arc, with two main plotlines: one was the relationship plotline between Xiao Jiang and CheChe and the other was the plotline of the elimination of dynamic prejudice (dynamic = secondary gender a, b, or o).

From the harassment of Yang YiLe by a scumbag in the beginning, to the criticism and gossip by the students, to the math teacher’s prejudice against the different dynamics, to the students joining hands to overthrow their teacher, and finally to the cultural festival where the class ran a fierce maid cafe where all the alphas had to wear women’s clothes, the classmates at first resisted but later gave in and changed.

At the same time, Xiao Jiang broke the shackles on his heart after that cultural festival, no longer clinging to the idea of dynamics, and confessed to CheChe.

At this point, the main plotline and the relationship plotline will converge! They’ve awakened to the truth that all dynamics are completely equal! (Writing this feels very blunt……)

The rest will focus on the relationship plotline and the mysteries behind CheChe, with the plotline of dynamic equality weakening a bit, but it will still continue, mainly through the pairs of secondary CPs, especially Han Meng X Chen YingYing, the femme man x masculine woman pairing.

Like the main cp, they will all highlight the main theme of this book: lovers overcoming the world and falling in love despite their own prejudice~

Through these settings and storylines, I want to shine some light on the problem of sexism in real life. Although writing things that feature too much realism may affect the entertainment value, and there probably aren’t many people besides me that care [允悲], I still want to include something deep like this.

Well, they’ve crossed into the new year and the first story arc is over. The “next year” that Cheche has mentioned so many times before is coming. Will he accept Xiao Jiang’s confession?

“Next year” will be a year full of fluff and abuse (angst). I’m warning you in advance that a bright knife is glinting, though I promise you won’t suffer for nothing. [doge][干杯]

(Btw, I also don’t know how I always end up finishing a chapter right on a cliffhanger! It seems that like some kind of special power, don’t blame me qwq)