Chapter 100

Two or three days of small exams and one big exam every week are used to it. When the final exam comes, the senior three students no longer feel the same nervousness that they had during the first final exam.

But not being nervous doesn't mean that you don't care about your grades.

"Heavenly and earthly, the Buddha blesses me to make progress..." Zhang Ke folded his hands and closed his eyes in prayer.

Jiang Yao passed by and drew a cross on his chest: "Good luck, Amen."

Yin Che kicked him in the back: "People worship Buddha, you worship God?"

"Double prayers, double blessings. "

Jiang Yao's fallacy has really come true, and the results have been issued, and Zhang Ke has improved by more than 60. Although the ranking in the grade is still not high, it can be regarded as a qualitative leap.

"Damn it, it's the first time I took the exam so high woo woo..." Zhang Ke hugged the report card like a baby, "I actually passed the math, it's the first time in history, thank you Brother Yao for your encouragement, and thank you Yi Le for teaching. Thank the teacher for your patience, thank you for the recognition from the school..."

Chen Yingying: "Stop, stop, are you giving an acceptance speech?"

Wu Guozhong also praised Zhang Ke in the class meeting, and he was excited again. Thinking of thanking the whole class, Chen Yingying held it down.

"Also, the No. 1 in our class and the No. 1 in the grade have changed this time. Congratulations to Yin Che for successfully pushing you out of the same table."

Wu Guozhong joked, "It's time to teach him a lesson, don't roll up your face every time. Don't you think you've finally been overtaken?"

After class, Han Meng learned Wu Guozhong's tone: "Jiang Yao, are you uncomfortable? Are you unwilling? Do you dare to take it lightly next time?"

In the back of his head, he said leisurely, "Hey, it's all my fault that my boyfriend is so charming. I don't want to study at night. This time it's another exam room. I'm looking at his cute back of the head. I really envy you guys who don't have a target."

"... "Han Meng scolded and quit the chat.

There are more than one class discussing this grade, and the post bar has once again set off a heated discussion about the school bully:

"I still suspect that he cheated. How could he be so high in the test? Did he use some kind of cool technology?"

"What if he is really the first? It can't change the fact that his behavior is bad."

"Have you heard? He is in the classroom . He dared to pull his boyfriend and kiss him, he was really bold."

"How can I seduce an alpha otherwise? I guess Jiang Yao would just play with him, who would come to a real deal with such an omega."

...

After the final exam, the students talked about two days of exam papers next week, and the school meeting will be on Wednesday, and then the winter vacation.

Over the weekend, Yin Che polished up the speech again.

Qiao Wanyun came in to deliver supper, and seeing that he was still writing and writing, she felt distressed: "Xiao Che, the exams are over, relax a little."

Since the last joint entrance examination, she learned that her son's strength was amazing, she was happy, Also a little worried.

But not the grades earned by forgetting to eat and sleep at school.