Chapter 1

(*Authors Note*: In this story, Y/N is very feminine and submissive. I'm aware that doesn't suit everyone and if you're not interested in that type of content, this story might not be for you. )

Y/N- Your Name

H/C- Your Hair Color.

______________________________

Y/N woke up by the bright sun shining in her face. She had forgotten to close the blinds yesterday and the strong sunlight temporarily blinded her. She rolled over in the soft silk sheets and tried to enjoy the last precious moments of sleep.

She could hear the subtle ticking of the massive grandfather clock standing in the corner of her room. After a few minutes of relishing the last moments of sleep, she heard a knock on the door. She knew that the one knocking was one of the house elfs, telling her that it is time to awaken. Y/N silently groans as she pulls the thick duvet back.

She dreads what this day has to offer. Y/N just turned seventeen a few weeks ago, so her father decided that it was time for her to marry. Although she had been bethrothed since she was fourteen years old, she barely knew the man she was about to marry.

The only contact she had with her future husband was through her father. According to pureblood traditions, it was improper for a girl to socialize with men outside her immidiate family. Her attention was reserved only for her future husband. Therefore she wouldn't be allowed to talk to her future husband before their wedding day.

She knew very few things about the man she was supposed to spend the rest of her life with. She knew that his name was Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, firstborn son of one of your fathers aquaintances Abraxas Malfoy. Although Abraxas wasen't very old, Lucius had already inherited the title as Head of House. That had been rather big news for the wizarding world, since it wasen't common for a Head of House to be only 26 yeard old.

She knew that lucius had done well in school and that he was currently working for the Ministry of Magic. Many might wonder why a man that already has so much money decides to work, but Y/N knew that it was more about socializing than working. Her father, like most highly regarded pureblood men, only came to work in order to make aquaintances. Social connections was immensely important in pureblood culture.

She had also heard from Lady Rosier that Mr Malfoy had recently purchased a mansion in northern Scottland. Apart from that, she knew nothing about her bethrothed.

The anxiety tied a knot in her stomach as she made her way towards her closet. She was afraid. What if Mr Malfoy was a cruel man. What if he would beat her and use her body violently.  Even though the purebloods tried to eradicate those parts of their history, Y/N had of course heard the stories. Wifes being beaten to death by their husbands, having their body used until they chose to end their own lifes.

Y/N shuddered at the mere thought of it. She tried to think that her bethrothed could be a kind man. Someone who would treat her with respect and love her. However, her common sence quickly put a stop to those thoughts. She knew that it wasen't likely that Mr Malfoy would be a good man. The latest gossip said that some members of the pureblood elite where having meetings with a man called Tom Riddle. Y/N wasn't sure who this man was, but from what she had heard, he wasent someone you wanted to challange.

She had heard that Mr Malfoy was part of the pureblood elite that had joined Riddle.

She silently took down a long black dress from its gold hanger. She also picked up a pair of thin black stockings, and a basic black corset to go with it.

A sudden rush of cold wind hit her skin as she pulled the long, silk nightgown over her head.

She dreaded the day that was to come. Today the wedding preparations started. Todays wedding preparations consisted of several maids cleaning and polishing her body until not a single flaw could be seen. It was tradition that the bride would be made beautiful for her husband.