Chapter 22

Warning ⚠️!! This chapter contains sexual content.
Light bdsm but nothing too graphic. If this makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter!
_______________

Y/n woke up and rolled over in bed, bringing herself closer to the warm body beside her. She grabbed  his hair and placed a little kiss on his neck.

" good morning" she said, kissing him again.

" good morning my flower" Lucius said, wrapping his arms around his wife's naked form. He placed his hand on the small of her back, pulling her against his chest.
He started placing little kisses on her, going lower and lower with each kiss.
" Lucius" y/n said. She knew all too well what he had in mind.

" shhh darling" he said. " just relax".

His hands then traveled up her arms until he found her wrists. He grabbed both of them and pinned them above her head.
A little whimper escaped his wife's lips.
" do you want me to stop?" Lucius asked.

" no" y/n whispered.

Lucius then took his other hand and placed them upon her naked breasts.

" does this feel good?" He asked her.
A quiet moan was the only answer he needed.

Y/n felt extremely disappointed when she felt his hands leave her body. The weight on the bed disappeared and she was now alone in the bed.
She opened her eyes for the first time this morning.

" where are you going?" She asked, disappointed evident in her voice.

" Don't worry darling I'm not leaving you" Lucius chuckled.
He walked over to the closet and pulled out a silk scarf.
" Close your eyes" he told her. Y/n didn't protest.

She felt the soft silk cover her closed eyes. He tied the scarf at the back of her head and when she tried to open her eyes, she saw nothing. She heard footsteps walk away from her.

" don't go" she said, desperately wanting to be touched again.

" I'll be back in just a minute love" Lucius answered. The following minute was incredibly long for her.

When he finally returned y/n expected to feel his lips on hers. Or perhaps his hands, or perhaps hear his voice whispering in her ear. The sensation she felt however, was completely different.

A burning cold sensation appeared on her lower stomach. Y/n was so surprised she let out a little yelp. She heard her husband chuckle at her reaction.

" shhhhh love, just enjoy" he said.
She now realized that that burning cold feeling came from an ice cube.
He started dragging the ice over her body, making elaborate patterns all over her. She had never quite had an experience like this before. It was incredibly sensual but at the same time she felt like it was torture. An incredibly pleasurable kind of torture.

He started dragging the ice over her breasts, making his wife let out a whimper.

" you're doing amazing love" he said, making little circles around her nipple.

He spent a lot of time on her breasts, making sure she felt the ice on every inch of her skin.

He then grabbed another ice cube, and started running it up and down her legs. Y/n felt little water droplets drip down her legs. He then went higher and higher, finally reaching her clit.

Her whole body shuddered when she felt the ice there. She squirmed so much that Lucius had to once again pin her hands above her head.

" stay still and be a good little girl for me" Lucius whispered in her ear.

Y/n did her best to obey but the sensations were far too intense fore her to stay still.
He was now making little circles with the ice between her legs.

This pleasurable torture continued for several minutes. When he was done, y/n was a shivering mess. He let go of her wrists and gently untied the scarf covering her eyes.
He cast a quick spell to dry the sheets, which had become quite wet from the melted ice.

He then pulled up the duvet, covering his wife's cold body and his own warm one.
He once again pulled her close, stroking her hair.

" did you enjoy that?" He asked, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

" I loved it" y/n said. " what was that?" She then asked. She had never heard of such a thing before.

" it's called ice play, it a form of sensation play" he explained, stroking her hair.
" since you seem to like it we could explore more of these things in the future" he continued.

" I would really love that" y/n said with a shy smile, her cheeks turning red.

"Now however, I think it's time for breakfast." Lucius said with a pleased smile.

_________________
780 words

- Hi!! Sorry for the long wait. I had another chapter planned and I had almost finished writing it but I read through it and it was really poor quality. It was about them visiting the minister of magic for dinner but I had very little inspiration so the writing wasn't very good haha. Do you have any ideas  for how I can rewrite it?

- How do you feel about this  kind of sexual content? Would you like to see more of it or do you prefer more vanilla smut?

- chapter ideas?  And thank you for all the comments on the last chapter!! I read all of them and I love hearing what you all think about the story!