Chapter 15

( WARNING: in this chapter someone gets hurt and blood is involved. Also, there will be a spanking towards the end of the chapter. If this isn't your thing feel free to skip this chapter)

_____________________________

Y/ n gasped at the sight before her. The room was in absolute chaos. The heavy bookshelfves had fallen over so the whole floor was littered with books. The armchairs were ripped and shattered glass laid beneath her husbands feet.

She stopped breathing when she saw her husbands face. Dark red blood was dripping down his face from a would on his forehead.

She was so taken back by the sight that she didn't even notice the other man in the room. The man was also shocked, he hadn't predicted that a fragile female would burst into the room. He couldn't possibly continue firing spells now that she was here.
After all, she was a pure blood and he didn't dare harm a pure blood female. She was far too precious.

Lucius took advantage of his shocked state and fired a spell at him. Only now y/n noticed the other man.

He was tall and wore an expensive looking leather coat. Y/n didn't recognize him.

The man gave her an unreadable look and then looked at Lucius, still holding his wand in a firm grip.

" so this is the reason you are leaving us" the man stated.

" as I said, I'm not leaving I just need to take some time to focus on building a family. After all, that is what we all want, to make sure that the pure blood bloodlines stay strong" Lucius said while looking the man dead in the eye.

" I wonder if you are truly committed to our cause" the man said.

" how dare you say that Yaxley, I've done a thousand times more for the cause than you have" Lucius spat.

Y/n was frightened by her husband harsh voice. This version of him was nothing like how he was with her. This was a version of her husband that she hopes she wouldn't have to see a lot of.

" and now that things are getting serious you want to run away" yaxley continued.

" you arrogant little..." Lucius Said as he pointed his wand at yaxley.

" No! Please " y/n said. She didn't want anyone to get  more hurt than they already were.

Her sudden outburst caused both men to cease their fight.

" it's a brave little female you have here Lucius" yaxley said mockingly.
" brave, or maybe stupid" he continued.

Insulting Lucius wife was a rather bad move on yaxley side.
Lucius fired a spell and a second later blood dripped down yaxleys arm.

" no need to be aggressive Lucius..." he said while the blood started spreading from his would.

" I now understand why you want to become less active,... if I had such a female at home I too would stay home and use her body until she's unconscious."

Lucius saw red. How dared he talk about his little wife. He could see the scared look in his wife's eyes and he wished that she hadn't heard what yaxley had just said.

" if you're not gone from my premises In two minutes you will not live to see another day" Lucius threatened the other man.

Y/n could see fear in the mans eyes for a second before it was replaced by a mocking grin.