Chapter 20

Authors Note:

- ⚠️ This chapter contains SEXUAL CONTENT!! The whole chapter doesn't contain sexual content so I have marked it with (⚠️) where it starts and (✅ )where it ends
Please skip this part of such things make you uncomfortable!!

______________

Y/n went and grabbed the other ingredients from the cupboards. It was quite hard to find her way around the kitchen since she hadn't spent a lot of time here yet,  but she managed with the help of Lucius. She measured out the flour while her husband cracked the eggs. She was already impressed with his kitchen skills. It wasn't usual for a pure blooded man to know how to cook. It was something that was usually done by the house elves.

It looked quite special seeing the revered Lucius malfoy in this way, standing in the kitchen with his wife making pancakes. Y/n grabbed some flour and playfully threw it at him.
Little giggles escaped her when she saw the look he was giving her. She turned around to get some more but Lucius was quicker and before she knew it she was also covered in flour.
She was shocked for a moment but that didn't last long. She once again reached for the flour but before she could throw it at him he pinned her to the counter.

" I do not think that's a wise thing to do flower" he told her.

" but you threw flour at me too! " y/n responded and looked down on her flour covered dress.

" only because you started it" he said, trying to suppress a smile .

" would you please let go of me so we can finish making these pancakes?" She asked and gave him her most adorable puppy eyes.

He hesitantly let go of her and continued cracking the eggs into the bowl.

Y/n truly loved these moments of domesticity with her husband. He was starting to become not only her husband, but also her friend. A very affectionate friend...

After their pancakes were done they made their way to the lounge to eat them. The wound on her forehead still hurt a little but the kiss he had given her earlier certainly helped with the pain.

When they were done eating they were both completely exhausted. Y/n let one a little yawn. It felt like she had been awake for a week. Lucius noticed this and his already gentle eyes softened even more.

" time for bed, darling? " he asked her. She sleepily nodded.

" come here" he said, lifting her up in his arms. He started walking towards their bedroom with his wife in his arms. She held onto his shirt and rested her head on his chest.

She gave him a tender kiss as he laid her down in their bed.

" can you read to me tonight too?" She asked him

" are you sure you're not too tired?" He asked her, stroking her cheek.

" I'm sure" she said, pulling herself closer to him as he laid down in bed.
He picked up the book from the nightstand and felt his wife put her head on his chest.
He used one hand to hold the book and the other to stroke her hair.

Y/n listened to his voice as she felt herself get more and more tired. His deep voice felt safe, and something about him rhythmically stroking her hair made her whole body relax.

The next thing she knew was the blinding light from the windows as she opened her eyes.
She felt the bed beside her trying to find her husband. She let out a disappointed sigh when he wasn't there.
She figured that he had already gone to work. She looked at the clock and saw that it was already late afternoon.  She realized that she must have slept for at least eleven hours.