Chapter 18

Lucius walked over to the wardrobe and got out a silk robe for Y/n. It was very similair to the one she had worn on their wedding night. He looked at her with adoring eyes as he walked over to her and slipped it over her shoulders. He then placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He couldn't believe that he had gotten to marry such a beautiful girl. She was so perfect. He wanted to spend every minute of the day with her. He had even gotten off work early today just to spend time with her.

" So what do you want to do today darling?" He asked her. It was barely 1'o clock so they still had the majority of the day left.

" Maybe we could do something outside the premises of the manor?" Y/n asked. Even though Malfoy manor had everything she could ever wish for, She longed to get out and do other things.

" where would you like to go sweetheart?" he asked her.

" Im not sure" She answered. As long as she did it with him she could do anything.

Lucius then remembered a conversation he had had with the minister this morning.

" The minister invited us to watch a quiddich game with him tonight. I declined since I wanted to spend time with you but since you want to do something outside the manor maybe I should owl him and say that I've changed my mind"

" that would be lovely!" y/n answered. Sports had never really been her thing but she loved the thrill of watching a quidditch game. She had never tried playing herself but she always read the results in The Daily Prophet after a big game.

" The game starts at seven this evening. " Lucius told her. That was almost six hours from now.

" What would you like to do in the meantime darling? " he asked her.

" Anything as long as it is with you" She said. Lucius couldn't believe how adorable she was.

" You can come with me to my study and read while I finish some work" He said. Y/N nodded eagerly and followed him down the corridor to his study. She had to half run to keep up with his long strides.

Lucius had quite a lot of work to complete since he had left work early this morning. He also had a lot of catching up to do because had been away from work a lot lately since he was newly married. He also had to write to the minister to tell him that he and his wife were infact coming.

Lucius and y/n entered the comfy study. A fire was sparking in the fireplace and the dark bookshelfes made y/n feel at ease.

When she looked over at her husband desk she noticed the flowers she had picked for him this morning. The crystal vase was standing in the center of the large desk. This made y/N smile widely. She was so glad that he had liked the flowers.

At the time, y/n had no idea that Lucius would preserve them and keep them for several years to come.

y/n ran her fingers over the spines of the leatherbooks. She had to pick something to read. After a while she picked a heavy book with a cover of black leather. She walked over to the fireplace and sat down in one of the comfy armchairs.

The sound of her husband's pen scratching agsinst the paper was very soothing to y/n. That combined with the crackling of the fireplace created an ideal environment for her to read in. She opened the book and before she knew it two hours had passed.

Lucius had gotten lots of work done already so he decided to take a break and have tea with his wife. He requsted that the house elves brought up some tea and scones that they could enjoy infront of the fireplace. When they had finished the tea Lucius went back to work and y/n continued reading her book. She loved moment like these with her husband. When they could just sit in each others precense and feel perfectly content.