Chapter 25

Y/n stood silent in the foyer. She didn't know what to say. They had had an amazing day, but everything had turned around the moment Lucius dragged her up from the floor in the cafe. She tried to dry the tears rolling down her cheek with her sleeve. She didn't want Lucius to notice.

He stared at her coldly.

"Go up to the bedroom and wait there until I come and get you" he stated.

" yes sir" y/n said, gaze pinned to the floor.

As she passed him on her way to the stairs, she looked up at him.

" Lucius... I'm sorry.." she said, tears threatening to once again spill down her cheeks.

Y/n though she saw a flash of guilt in his eyes, but the look was gone just as quickly as it had arrived.

She felt defeated as she walked up the stairs to their bedroom. She was so scared. She didn't know what these visions meant. It wasn't the first time this had happened to her. She clearly remembered that day by the lake. She was sure that it was the same man.

And just making matters worse, Lucius was acting incredibly strange. Lashing out certainly wasn't like him. He was the most collected person y/n knew.

And of course, her worries didn't end there. She had just seen Bella for the first time in over two months. Because it had to be Bella. Y/n had seen in Bellas eyes that she recognized her. And what confused her even more was that her sister then had disappeared.

She finally reached the bedroom door. The moment it shut she heard the locks turning. She reached for the handle to try to open the door, but she soon realized that there was no way of getting out.
'Why is Lucius doing this' she though.

Y/n sat down on the bed and tried to make sense of everything. She really needed her husband right now.
And now wasn't exactly the best timing for this, since Christmas was here in less than a week.
Christmas was of course an eventful Holliday, especially for pure blooded aristocrats.
Not only would she have to face her mother and father again, since Lucius had invited them over for Christmas, but she also had to attend the Yule ball. Not only that, she had to be the host of it all since it was held here in Malfoy manor.

Even more tears started rolling down her cheeks.
She soon decided that the best course of action was to apologize profusely to her husband, even though she still didn't agree with him about the severity of her misdemeanor.
But then of course there was the matter of the locked door. She new that Lucius had locked her in on purpose. Doors didn't just lock by themselves , not even in the wizarding world.

Y/n walked up to the door and studied it closely. It was incredibly hard to pick a magical lock. And of course alohomora wouldn't work, that would be way to easy.
Just in case y/n tried it but found that the handle was just as unmovable as before.
She came to the conclusion that she had no other choice than to break the hinges. Lucius would be furious, but after all, that was a problem for later.

She waved her wand and the hinges silently exploded. She very ungraciously lifted away the door before stepping out of the bedroom.

The air in the corridor was now much colder that it had been just a few minutes ago. Something wasn't right and y/n could feel it in her whole body.

She made her way down the stairs as quietly as she possibly could. The creeping feeling grew stronger and stronger the more she walked.

Her hands were trembling by the time she finally reached the door to the dining hall. She could hear voices on the other side. She knew that something was wrong. This feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Like pure evil was on the other side of the door.
She wanted to run away, even though she didn't know who, or what, was on the other side. She knew it was her husband, and at least one more man.
They spoke in shushed voices, and y/n quickly realized that this conversation wasn't meant to be heard by anyone except the men participating in it.