Chapter 11

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! ( Sexual assault).
This chapter contains SEXUAL ASSAULT so please ship this chapter if this triggers you.

______________________

The Young woman's scalp ached as the man harshly pulled her hair.
She let out a pained cry as he harshly tugged her backwards.
She tried to struggle in his arms But he was simply to big.
The man then pressed her against the side of the alley.
Her world stopped as he started feeling her up and touching her harshly.
" please don't" y/n managed to let out.
The man only chuckled in reply.

He then put his massive hand over the young woman's breasts. Her breath caught in her throat and her body froze.
She couldn't even try to resist any more. His hands wandered over her body and y/n wished she could just disappear. His touch was completely different than Lucius. While Lucius touch was gentle and comforting, the hands currently in her felt icy and rough.

A single tear rolled down her cheek as the man continued groping her much smaller body.

Y/n didn't know how much time had passed. It could have been everything from 30 seconds to ten minutes.

The mans icy touch was then interrupted by a harsh bright light. The man was ripped away from y/n and harshly landed on the cold stone pavement.
Before y/n could sink to the floor a pair of warm arms embraced her fragile body. Her knees gave out and the arms around her was the only reason she didn't fall to the ground.

She buried her face in his robes and felt the familiar scent of her husband. She clung onto his like a baby bunny and firmly gripped his clothes. She was afraid that if she let him go he would disappear and the man would continue assaulting her body.

Lucius pressed his wife's limp body against his chest.
He could feel his blood boiling inside his veins.

Y/n felt her husbands soft robes against her face as a bright green light lit up the dark alley. She heard her husband muttering indistinguishable words as the man let out a pained scream.

After the light dimmed, the dark alleyway became completely silent. The only thing that could be heard was y/n's own shaky breathing.

Lucius gently picked up his wife's shaking body and held her to his chest. Her weak body was still shaking with fear.
He gently stroked her hair before apparating away from the darkness of knock-turn alley.

________________
Y/n held on to her husband for dear life as they arrived at the manor. He continues stroking her hair as he walked up the stairs, still holding her tight against his chest.
Y/n didn't know what to feel. It all happened so quickly. Just a moment ago she was sitting at the cafe and now her body was a trembling mess.

She lifted her hand to grab her husbands long blonde hair. She gently tugged on it, just to reassure herself that he was really there, to reassure herself that she was safe.

Lucius opened the door to their bedroom gently, still holding his scared wife to his chest.

" shhhhh little love" he gently cooed at her.

Y/n pressed her face further into his chest. Never letting go of the strand of hair she had grabbed earlier.

He sat down near the fireplace and quickly lit it using his wand.

Nobody said a word at first. The only sound in the room came from the fireplace and the clock.

" are you angry?" Y/n finally said in a nervous voice.

It took a while for Lucius to answer. Every second of silence was little torture for his young wife.

" no, I'm not mad little angel" he finally said.

" However, it was extremely careless of you to directly disobey my orders."

Y/n lowered her gaze.
Lucius then placed his finger under her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes.

" I can punish you properly for that later, right now I need to take care of you" he said, stroking her hair.

He then lifted her up a little so that their faces where on the same level. He gently kissed her and caressed her shoulders. Y/n leaned into her husbands safe embrace, gratefully accepting his touch.

" you safe now my little girl" he slowly whispered before once again placing a tender kiss on her lips.

_____________
Authors Note:

- hi! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while😅 my inspiration disappeared but I thinks it slowly coming back (hopefully).
I'm sorry that this chapter is so short but I really wanted to post something to her my motivation back.
- if anyone has any ideas for this story PLEASE comment cause I wanna know what u guys want to read about.

- as always please give feedback in the comments and tell me which parts u liked. Seeing ur comments really motivated me to continue this story❤️