Chapter 60

"I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm studying Psychology instead of Divination." Harry looked down at the Dream Oracle with his head between his hands. "This has nothing to do with magic."

"It sort of has. One can interpret a dream and therefore interpret the dream holder's future." Juliette replied, her nails drawing patterns on the old table's surface. The library was a little crowded and less quiet than usual as students roamed between the shelves. Juliette chose the secluded table that she shared with Draco the other day, so Harry wouldn't be distracted by each passing student.

"Can we stop acting like any of us knows how to interpret the future?"

"You're not required to interpret the future, Harry. You just need to understand the whys and hows in order to answer the basic questions."

"Basic?"

"Just act like you understand what's going on. It will be so much easier." Juliette sighed, practically giving up. Harry was right, Divination was useless for anyone but Seers and those that are really passionate about the subject. Harry was none of those things, and dropping the subject would be more beneficial to him than getting tutored by her. She didn't even understand why Trelawney wanted him and Ron to be tutored. They weren't the only ones who'd fail the class.

"You should take teaching as a career." Harry suggested, resting his chin on top of the open page. Juliette gave him an apologetic smile.

"I would if I wanted to be fired on my second day at the job."

"I feel like that's going to happen to me." Harry joked, but he sounded half serious.

"What do you want to be?" Juliette asked, not bothered about their tutorial anymore. They've been there for almost half an hour anyway, and they were both hungry and tired.

"An Auror." Harry answered without thinking about it. Juliette raised a brow. It wasn't an easy job. Difficult to achieve and difficult to maintain, but it also seemed like something Harry would want to do.

"It's somehow fitting." She commented, and noted the slight shine in his eyes.

"It is?"

"Yeah. You do have a talent for finding the bad guys. Even if you get in a lot of trouble while doing it."

Harry gave her a short lived chuckle before lifting up his head and leaning back against his chair.

"Well, at least my job is easy this year."

"Oh? Who is it this time?" Juliette asked, the corner of her lips slightly rising up in amusement.

"Guess." Harry made a motion with his scarred hand, and Juliette's mind reimagined the room full of pink decorations with the smell of perfume and tea. Oh, and the cats. Can't forget about the cats.

"Of course." She murmured in realisation, and Harry forced a little smile. "Did she give you any other trouble?"

"Except for existing, no." Juliette couldn't help a chuckle, even though Harry looked dead serious. Harry vented to Juliette about his annoyance with the professor and her curriculum for a while, before they decided to leave for lunch.

"Look, if you don't want to be tutored anymore-"

"No, it's alright. Believe it or not, I actually learn a thing or two." Harry picked up his half open bag and lazily slung it on his shoulder. "After breakfast on Saturday?"

"Sure." She shrugged and stood up to gather her belongings as he walked away. A second or two passed before Harry paused and called for her attention.