Chapter 22

"Visions?" Cedric absentmindedly looked at his light brown boots which were covered with mud. He was wearing a deep frown, trying to absorb and analyse everything that came out of Juliette's mouth minutes ago.

"Yes. I've only had two though. I'm not sure if I should be worried." She murmured as she played with the card that came out of her Chocolate Frog which was gifted to her by noticeably shy Neville.

"I don't know. I mean, if it can cause you to have blackouts and fall from stairs; then yes, you should probably worry about it." He said, still a bit distracted by the information she just gave him. He was silently going through every lesson he'd learned in school and every book he'd read about magic to come up with a reason, or even better, a solution, but his mind was no different than a black hole.

"That was actually very helpful. Thanks." Juliette's familiar sarcasm didn't escape from Cedric's attention.

"I'm trying to think." He said dismissively and threw a chocoball in his mouth, chewing it without a problem even though he admitted that he didn't like them very much almost an hour ago.

Juliette sighed and adjusted her hat before focusing on her card once again. She was wearing the hat that Draco had given her... five months ago. It was hard to believe how fast time flew. It's been more than five months since she's had her first decent conversation with Draco, sat with him at the Astronomy Tower, passed notes to him during Potions and danced with him in a lonely corridor, disagreed and argued with him on countless occasions and now here she was; wearing his hat and thanking the weather for being cruelly cold today so that she could avoid looking like an idiot while wearing a winter hat on a spring day.

"Snape thinks it has something to do with my lack of sleep." Juliette said while reaching towards the nearly empty package to grab another chocoball.

"Why? Are you having trouble sleeping?"

She shook her head, chewing the chocolate as its sweet flavour captured her mind for a moment, distracting her thoughts until Cedric loudly huffed an brought Juliette back to reality.

"Maybe you should talk to Professor Trelawney. She might be helpful." Cedric unsurely suggested, earning an eye roll from Juliette.

"No, thanks. I really don't want her to exaggerate the situation and make me her personal lab rat."

Cedric frowned at her words. "A what?"

"Nothing." Juliette dismissively shook her head and started to play with the corners of her card. "I just don't want to run to the professors when I can't even properly explain the problem. They won't take me seriously."

"But–" Cedric attempted to disagree with her but Juliette wasn't in the mood to have a discussion about it. She was just glad that she finally told the truth and didn't receive an unfriendly reaction.

"Let's just wait and see if I'll have another one. Maybe it's really about my lack of sleep." She murmured, knowing very well that she had no problem sleeping.

Cedric sighed, trying to show his unhappiness about the situation, but he didn't make his opinion audible since he was confused about the situation as well and waiting to see if she'd have another vision was the most logical think to do before going to the teachers. And if she had another one, it might help them to see if there was a pattern between visions or not.

"What was it that you saw, again?" He asked, looking at her with curiosity.

"A snake." She replied, not taking her eyes off the moving picture on the bronze card. The portrait was of a woman who was wearing a hooded purple cloak. She inspected her crystal orb which was radiating a bright, green light before looking at Juliette with a smile that made her look like she knew the deepest darkest secret of every single person in the universe. Juliette read her name for the hundredth time with a thoughtful expression.