His Surprise For You

Resting your head peacefully on Michael's shoulder, you enjoyed the cool breeze hitting amongst your body

Resting your head peacefully on Michael's shoulder, you enjoyed the cool breeze hitting amongst your body. You're in wonderment as to how far Michael is going to prove his amorousness for you. It's bizarre, unusual; because you considered him as your best friend. But also romantic... because at this moment, you're considering him as... what? Michael recommends you as his girl... but what do you recommend him as? Boyfriend? Lover? Or just a once in a lifetime?

More questions faltered through your mind. What if he's using me? Think about it... though we have known each other for many... many... many years, he's Michael Jackson! Pretty self explanatory right there itself. Maybe I'm overreacting. You didn't noticed Michael grasping your hand tightly. You looked upon his way, smiling. He's such a beautiful man. If possible, you could stay in this position forever. Michael slowly caressed his thumb across your warm cheek, leaning in to give you a kiss. So you thought.

"We're here, beautiful." he pulled back, grinning. You were fooled by his trick. A well played trick that could lead you to attack mode if he ever tease you with his kissable lips again. But instead, you gave him a blank stare. The carriage halted in front of a building. You squinted your eyes, confused at why Michael would bring you to a place you had no idea it exist. "Umm... is this my surprise?" you instituted. Michael climbed out of the carriage, grabbing a hold of your hand helping you out. "You know, Y/N? You ask way too many questions." "Well, knowing like you, it's hard to know when to expect the surprise." you said, laughing. Michael scoffed, looping his arms across one another. "Oh really?" he fussed. "Yes really..." you claimed.

"Do tell, Y/N." he challenged you. "The time you brought your pet snake to my house... Those times where you would scare me when I least expect it. Those times when I would visit your house, I always leave soaking wet. Those random moments where you would tickle me for no reason at all! The ti-" "Ok! I get it. I surprise you a lot. But trust me on this one. You'll love it. I give you my word." he reassured you. "Just hope that there isn't a snake popping out at any moment." you teased, crossing your arm over his. Michael chuckled loudly, kissing the top of your frontal lobe. "You don't have to worry about that, my sweet. Now... follow me to the mist of magic that awaits in this building." Michael said, guiding your way inside.

Darkness falls across the room. Your poor eyesight couldn't view what's going on. "Ok... where are we, Michael? It's too dark in here, and I'm getting fidgety. Michael?" you called his name, not realizing you're standing there without him by your side. At that moment... you were completely lost.

Out of nowhere, lights beamed through, helping you visualize what's in front of you. "What the..." you paused, gasping in disbelief. "Oh my gosh!" you whispered, amazed at the beautiful scenery that's set to be. A picnic for two in the middle of an old dance studio. You felt strong arms gently grasp around your waist. "Surprised?" he asked, kissing your cheek.

"Very. You did this for me?" "Of course. I know it's not much but-" you shut him up by placing your lips against his. He twirled you around, giving himself more access to devour you more. You evolved back, giving you time to catch your breath.

"It's beautiful. I love it." you said, caressing his smooth, fine skin. "So, Ms. L/N..." Michael began. He bowed down, reaching for your hand. "Care to have this dance with me?" he asked, placing a small kiss amongst your hand. You blushed bashfully, admiring what he has done for you. "Michael, I would love to but... with what music?" "Hmm.. you're right. But! Not to worry... if my lady wants music.. my lady will get music." he asserted.

With the snap of his skillful fingers, a pianist appeared, startling you a little. Your mouth is slightly open as you followed the pianist with your eyes. He smiled at you, placing himself in his seat. Seconds later, he began to play The Lady In My Life by yours truly.

"Now may I have this dance?" Michael asked, pulling you in towards him. He wrapped one hand around your waist, while looping the other hand in your own. Your giggles filled the room as you began waltzing with Michael.

This man is something else. Why am I so lucky? But my wonderment is still here. Is this just for show? Or is it the real deal? It's now or never, Y/N.

"Michael?" you called him. "Hmm?" "You considered me as your girl.. what should I consider you?" you asked impatiently. Michael licked his lips, looking into your eyes with passion.

"Consider me as the man who would always put you first. A man who would love to make you his wife. A man who would make love to you every chance he gets. A man who would love to start a family with you. A man who would grow old and gray, but still thinks that you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. A man who wouldn't get tired of saying I love you to his woman. Consider me everything that I mentioned because I am madly in love with you, Y/N." Michael spoke his heart out.

"L-love?" you stuttered. "Yes.. love." Michael repeated. Your body went numb. Couldn't believe what you have just heard. "When I left for tour, I was miserable. Because from that moment on, I knew I was missing something. I wanted you to be mine for the longest. And now that I have you, I'm never letting go. You complete me, Y/N. As of right now, I want to prove how much I love you. But I know it's too early to do so, I'll wait. But when that time comes, I'm going to place a mark saying that you're forever my lady." he continued.

You reminisced his words over and over in your head. Michael patiently waits for your response. "I-I-I love you too. This is all happening so fast." you sniffed, elated that your dream is now a reality.

"It's never too fast to show how much you cherish a person. By taking one step at a time, you'll find that one moment is more than one second. So I will enjoy my every moment with you, til the day God wants to take either of us back home. But right now, I would like to take a moment and enjoy this delicious food my chef has prepared for us."

And Michael was right....

Thanks for reading! ♡