Black Panther

Short Story

1991

This is my first time seeing these photos of Michael doing the black panther scene. All I can say is GOD DAMN!!! I can't... my insides can't handle his sexiness.... But I hope you enjoy! And please, don't die. ;-;

 ;-;

This is not helping! 😭😍

You're on the set of Michael's new video "Black or White". You and Michael are sort of dating.... it's just not official. At least not yet. For the past few weeks, you've been hanging with Michael on the set watching him dance and sing. But for the most part, being sexy.

It's towards the end of finishing the video and Michael is getting ready to do his final scene. Just seeing your 'man' at work is such a turn on. All you can think about is Michael's humongous hands all over your body. Roaming them down, touching certain places while saying naughty things in your ear. It's unfortunate that it NEVER happen. But after what Michael has in store... it might change.

You admired his beauty as you watched his make-up artist, Karen, doing some finishing touches on his face. Michael noticed and began blushing. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." he teased. You rolled your eyes, giggling at his smart comments. "Well, I would if I could... but I can't so I won't." you said. Michael chuckled, shaking his head. "You're something else, you know that?" "I do... and I know that's the reason why you can't get enough of me." you said. 

"Alright, Mike. You're good." Karen said gathering her things before heading out his room. Michael viewed himself through the mirror. "How do I look?" he asked. "Hot as always.. maybe hotter." you answered. You walked towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist. The scent of his cologne triggered your nose. Smells so amazing.

"So... aren't you going to tell me about the final scene? I've been asking about it since yesterday, and I'm getting a little impatient." you stated. Michael turned around facing you. He placed both hands on each side of your butt, making you jump a little. "I was going to but... I decided to wait until you actually see it." he said. "What? Why?" you whined. "Y/N, you should already know how I do. Just relax, babe." he said, kissing the top of your head. You couldn't help but pout in disappointment. "Fine..." "Good. We gotta go." he said, grabbing your hand gently.

 The crew finished setting up the scene. John, the director, was on his chair waiting for Michael. "There's the man of the hour. Just about ready for the black panther." John said. "Black panther?" you questioned. "Oh yes... You didn't tell her, Mike?" "No... cause you just did." Michael joked.

"So.. that's the whole secret? Michael, really?" you asked, laughing. "Oh never underestimate the black panther, Y/N. He's Dangerous." John said. "I have to see it to believe it." you crossed your arms, smirking at Michael who's a little shy. "Okay, John. Let's do this. Watch me closely, Y/N." he said, kissing your lips. "Ok... black panther." you giggled.

As you sat there, you saw a change in Michael's appearance. He's more bold and sexy. The wind blows his wavy curls. One glance... and you're in a trance.

His long, slender legs moving to the beats he created. You bit your lip, enjoying the magician creating his magic. He's truly the black panther.

You felt yourself becoming wet. Watching this man be free and inspired. "Oh my God..." you whispered to yourself. The urge to jump off your seat and attack this sexy ass man is unbearable.

Grabbing his crotch

Grabbing his crotch... flipping his hair... ripping his shirt. Butterflies formed your stomach. You want him. You want him bad...

 You want him bad

"And... CUT! Well done, everyone!!" John shouted. Michael stood up, soaked from the wetness. Probably not as wet as you, but wet enough. You stared at him with hungry eyes.

He smirked, walking towards where you were

He smirked, walking towards where you were. "Enjoyed the show?" He asked. You didn't answer. Instead, you grabbed his hand, heading to his dressing room.

You opened the door, guiding your way inside with him behind you. He closed and locked the door. Before he could turn around, you pushed him against the door. "Whoa! Caught me off guard." he gasped.

"I need you. Right now." you said pulling him for a passionate yet rough kiss. Michael pulled your body closer, grasping your ass tight. You felt his warm skin amongst your trembling body. Michael suddenly turned you over, letting you feel what was growing between his legs. "Are you sure you want it, Y/N?" Michael whispered, sucking your neck. You arched your back, feeling your pulsating pussy crying for his touch.

"Feast on your prey... black panther."

And... I'm going to stop here. 😌