A Nightmare Of Truth

3 part special

2

At first, you regretted having that argument with Michael earlier today

At first, you regretted having that argument with Michael earlier today. Since he's a grown man, he has the right to have friends. But your suspicions grew heavier... due to the fact...

It's 1:25 am... and he's not home.

Your concerns soon became anger as you wondered what is taking him so long to get here. Slouched on the couch, in the dark, you listened to the sound of keys, scrambling to unlock the front door. Oh, now his ass wants to show. Ok...

The squeaky noise from the door alerted you to position yourself for the worst argument to ever be created.

Michael... trying is best not to "wake" you, closed the door. He sighed in relief, thinking that his mission was accomplished. "Hello, Michael...." you greeted not too genuinely.

You felt Michael's vibration as he jumped, startled from your sudden sound. You turned on the light for him to see the anger you have in and outside of your body. Michael stood there, not knowing what the hell to say or do.

Few seconds past and neither of you said a word. Michael looked rather scared to apologize for being so late. But.. he knew that he has to explain himself about his tardiness. "Y/N... I'm sorry."

"Are you? Because a loving boyfriend like your so call self should know when and when not to make his girlfriend pissed off!" you scolded. Michael stepped closer to you, reaching for your hand. You immediately moved back. "Stay away.. I can smell her all over you."

"Whatever you think I did... I didn't. I swear." Michael explained. You scoffed, rolling your eyes. "Like you think that I'm going to believe that crap of a lie, Michael." "Well... it is the truth." he replied. You stared blankly at him, asking yourself what would happen if you murder him for lying to you. "Michael... it's late. I'm tired. I know you're tired... so do me a favor. Don't lie in my face."

"What is there to lie about?" "I CAN SMELL HER ON YOUR CLOTHES!" you shouted. "FROM US HUGGING! IF I WAS TO CHEAT ON YOU, I WOULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO COME BACK..." he said.

"So... you thought about cheating on me?" you took a big leap over towards where Michael was. He stepped back, aghast at what you were going to do. "Y/N... you're making something out of nothing." "How? By worrying about my very famous boyfriend will ever come back home? Do you know what time it is?" "Baby, listen to me." Michael tried to induce you to hear him. He slowly clenched your hands. "I would never cheat on you. I've lost you once. I'll be damned to lose you again."

"And how do I know that?" tears streamed down your face, looking away from his. Michael knew what he did was wrong, but he was willing to make it right. "I'll tell you what? Maybe it's time for the world to know who's the love of my life." he answered.

Instead of being happy, you were outraged. "You're not getting it, Michael. You just don't get it!" you yelled, jerking your hands away from him. Confusion landed on Michael's face as you walked away.

The sound of his footsteps triggered behind and Michael followed you. "Y/N... Y/N... Talk to me..." "Stay away from me. I don't want to say something I will regret." "What's wrong with our relationship being public?"

"You're just doing it because of my anger! You can't just randomly say 'let's go public' and be ok with it! We haven't talked about it or nothing!" you fussed. "Y/N... what you're saying doesn't make sense. You're that mad because I want our relationship to be known? Or is it Madonna? What is it?"

At that moment, you couldn't figure out why. All you could see is red. "Michael... just go."
"Here we go again! What did I do? Why won't you help me understand?" "BECAUSE YOU DON'T! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!" you cried out. Your bipolar ways frightened him to the point where he gave up.

"Whatever, Y/N. Let me know when you're off your PMS or some shit. Then we can actually have a civilized conversation. I'm out of here."

"Wow.. ok. Well fuck you too." you said. But your sentence was interrupted but Michael slamming the door right behind him.