Jackson

Mini Series

1988

1

"I'm not trying to hurt you, ok? I'm just teaching your father a lesson when it comes to not having my money." Jackson explained. You glanced down at your legs, viewing the cuts and bruises from the ropes you're tied upon. "I-I wanna go home!" you begged, tears flowing like a waterfall. "Oh, babygirl..."

"Stop fucking calling me babygirl. I'm not your baby nor your girl. You fucking creep!" you snarled at him. "Is that right?" he chuckled, wiping the excess spit from his mouth. "Listen, bitch. I don't wanna hurt a pretty face like you. Alright? Now I'm a reasonable man. And I gave your father time after time to give me my money. He played me... so I'll play with his daughter! COPY?!"

"FUCK YOU!" you screamed before feeling a force coming across your face. Jackson glared down at you. You slowly looked up at him with such fear. "Don't disrespect me in my house! GOT IT?!" he ordered.

You had enough strength to look up at him. Eyes cold. Lips dry. Fingers dirty. He formed a wicked smile. "That's a good girl."

"What do you want from me?" you cried, afraid of what he would do next. The smirk he formed created chills throughout your trembling body. He noticed how petrified you were, but didn't give a damn about it. "Oh, sweetie. I don't want anything from you..."

"Then why am I here?" you questioned. He stepped closer to where you were, placing a finger beneath your wet chin from the tear stains. "Because you are what your father wants. And he will do anything in his power to protect you. But there's one problem... he has something that I want back. But since he doesn't have it, I'll just keep you until he does."

Tears flowed down your face without stopping. You just wanted to go home and be in your daddy's arms once more. "Oh, cut the crocodile tears. You're not fooling me." he snarled. Your sadness suddenly turned into anger. "Shut the fuck up..." you whispered. Jackson gazed at you, comprehending what you've said. "I'm sorry.. did you say something?"

You breathed sharply, gazing right back at him. "I said.. shut the fuck up." Jackson took one step closer to where you were, bring his face closer to yours. "You wanna repeat yourself, babygirl? You might wanna be careful though...." he suggested.

You looked away from his intense stare, trying your best not to regurgitate from his revolting breath. Jackson chuckled, removing himself from your view. "That's what I thought. You see... you are just like your father. WEAK! That's why he has seven days to come up with my money."

"And if he doesn't..." you snapped.

"Simple... you die."

To Be Continued...