Best Friends With Benefits

Mini Series

1991

1

It's your 1 year anniversary with your boyfriend, Travis

It's your 1 year anniversary with your boyfriend, Travis. You decided to make a home cook meal for this special occasion. You made his favorite dish, lasagna. Of course if there's dinner, there has to be desert. And you were the main entre.

You've just finished preparing the meal when the doorbell rang. "That must be him now!" you squealed. Before answering the door, you checked yourself through the mirror. You're wearing a red spaghetti strap dress, your hair is curled and natural make up. Nothing fancy cause you're about to mess it up anyway.

You opened the door to see your boyfriend... unhappy to see you. "Hey, babe! Something wrong?" you asked. Travis looked lost as to what to do. "Hi, Y/N. Ummm, can we talk?" he asked making his way in your house. You're confused as hell.. plus pissed off that he didn't say Happy Anniversary to you.

You followed him into the living room. You sat on the couch right across from him. Travis took both of your hands. "Listen..." he paused. "You are an amazing woman. I will always have you in my heart but, it's over." he said. You gave him a blank look. Over? After all we've been through you're telling me now it's over? What the fuck? "Uh... What do you mean it's over, Travis?" you were getting pissed. Travis stood up and sighed. "I am not the man you are looking for. I wanted to tell you before today but, I didn't have the gut to do it." "So... telling me on our anniversary was a great idea?" you talked back.

Travis huffed walking towards the door. "WHO IS SHE? CAUSE YOU KNOW AND I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WOULDN'T CALL IT QUITS IF SOMEONE IS INVOLVED!!" you shouted. He turned around to look at you one more time. "She... is a he." then he left. Your eyes widen as you just heard what he had just told you. You were so pissed that you couldn't cry. I can't believe my now ex is gay! Why does this always happen to me? What did I do to deserve this misery? UGH!!!

You took a bottle of expensive champagne out of your fridge and began drinking. Taking the sorrow and depression away.

3 weeks later...

You learned that your best friend, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, was in town. You hit him and told to come by your house to catch up. A couple of hours later, you heard someone knocking on the door. You ran to the door to see a man with all black on. You knew right there it was Michael. You opened the door. "Hey, Mike. You really need to find better disguises. You're going to make my neighbors think you are trying to kill me." you teased. "Ha ha... very funny, Y/N. I missed you, girl." Michael said hugging you. You returned the hug and laughed. "Come in. You look hot in that thing." you said helping him out of it. "Well... being as famous as I am, you tend to do anything and everything to keep people away from you." he explained.

You motioned Michael to sit down on the couch while you bring something to snack and drink on. You placed the items on the table and sat across from Michael. "So, Mr. King of Pop! How goes life?" you asked taking a bite of your cracker. "Other than not having privacy nor time to myself, it's been peachy. But I do miss hanging around with my best friend." 'That best friend better me." you teased. "Oh, it is." he said rubbing your thigh. You couldn't help but get turned on. It's been a while since you had a guy touch you. And Michael being sexy as he is, made it difficult for you.

"Ok... I'm gonna need for you to stop." you said sitting up. "What's wrong? What did I do?" he asked looking confused. "The way you touched my thigh. It's turning me on." you said truthfully. You also like having Michael as a friend because you could be real with him. He doesn't judge you like you don't judge him. "Oh, damn I'm sorry. I thought you had a boyfriend?" he raised an eyebrow. "I did.. But he left me for someone else. And when I say someone else... I mean a man. Yeah he told me he was gay when it was our one-year anniversary and that's the same day he broke up with me. Crazy, right?"

"Oh, shit!! That's.... messed up! How did you handle it?" "By getting completely drunk." you answered, bluntly. Michael giggled, shaking his head. You always thought it was cute. "Damn, Y/N! And I thought my social life sucked." "Well..." you joked. Michael playfully pushed you. "To be honest... I don't really want a relationship. But I do want the sex. And I don't want that from some hooker you know?" Michael said. "I am the same way. Since then, I haven't had the sexual desires I've been seeking for. My toy can't do it all you know." you sighed. "I know what you're saying. Is it possible to have blisters on your hand from stroking too much?" he asked.

You gave Michael a blank stare before bursting out in laughter. He always knew how to make you laugh. "I don't think so, Mike." "Yeah... you're probably right." he laughed. What if Michael and I... nah. We're best friends. Then again we're looking for something we both want and need.. Why not do it with each other? "Hey Michael?" "Yeah?" you faced him. "What if we..." "Have sex with each other?" he took the words right out of your mouth. You blushed nodding your head. "Weird?" "Yes and no..." he answered. "How so?" you asked, curious. "Yes because I always wanted to fuck you.. and no because of the relationship we have." "You always wanted to fuck me?" you questioned, shocked to what you have heard. "Oh, yes. Just to see how you feel." Michael said. Oh, my God! "But... one question...." Michael slid his hand up your legs, towards your thighs. Your juices leaked out of your area as you were getting even more aroused.

"What if one of us have feelings towards another and the other doesn't?" he questioned.