Jealousy

2

Next day

Next day...

It's 8:45 in the morning. Last night you couldn't sleep. You heard this strange noise across from where Michael and Li-slut sleeps. The noise was so loud that you can't get it out of your head. You were in the kitchen having breakfast when the two lovely couple came in hand to hand. God, I hate her!! Michael... you could have done so much better!! Way better! What do you see in that pop tart? You were into thought when Michael came up to you. Lisa came behind.

"Good morning, babygirl." he greeted you with a kiss on your forehead. Lisa sat across from you with evil eyes. Is possible to pull her eyes out? "Good morning..." you slurred. "Why so tired, Y/N? Didn't you had a good night's rest?" Lisa asked with curiosity. Why does this slut care? "Well if you must know... I didn't have enough sleep. Last night I heard noise of some animal being attacked. It sounded like a hyena." you explained.

Awkward silence filled the room. Michael had his head down laughing silently while Lisa smirked to herself. "Uh... I think I know what you're talking about." he said. "You do? Oh, thank God!! I thought I was going nuts!! What was that?" "Yeah, babe... tell her. This is going to be funny." she snickered. Li-slut better be lucky Michael's here because I'm one second off from beating her anorexic ass!!!

"That wasn't a hyena... that was me." he answered. You were confused at what he told you. That was Michael? If that was him then.... OH MY GOD!! That's disgusting!! Your eyes widen, grossed out of the fact that Michael was the hyena that you heard last night. "That was you? You and her... Oh, hell no! I think I just lost my appetite." you said pushing away your plate. Lisa's face was priceless. "Really, Michael? Of all the days.. you chose the day that I am here to fuck your wife? Real mature, man." you cringed your face.

Lisa laughed at your reaction. Michael giggled a little too. So I'm the comedienne now?? "Michael, this isn't funny!" you raised your voice. "It kinda is!! I'm sorry, Y/N... we were laying in the bed and she roamed her hand on-" "Please!! Stop right there!! No details!! It's bad enough I had to hear it." you interrupted him trying not to puke. "Hey.. we're newly weds!! It's common for couples to get their freak on! And I have to say I had a hell of a night last night." she bit her lip. You rolled her eyes at her. This bimbo did that on purpose.

You got out of your seat, walking away. "Where are you going? Don't you want to eat?" Michael yelled. "I'm going to shower then take a nap. As of right now.. I need some space. I am too traumatized after what you've told me. Nasty ass! " you yelled back before heading upstairs.

Couple hours later..

You've taken your shower and now on the couch watching an old movie. The thought of Michael and his tramp of a wife having sex could not cross your mind. Oh, God! Why can't I get this image out of my fucking head!!! The nerve of him! No... the nerve of that hoe!! She knew what she was doing!! Like.. for real... Have some class about yourself. She's trying to get to me. I need to show this bitch that I am not going anywhere. She may have God as her witness as far as marriage but, when someone comes in between me and Michael, they have another thing coming. Although, he seems really happy. And I don't want to ruin that for him. But, she has got to go.

You saw Michael come in and sat next to you. "Hey...." he said. You glared at his direction. You rolled your eyes, continuing to watch the movie. "I told you I was sorry!! You can't stay mad at me!!" "Oh, watch me!! How dare have sex with your wife when I am next fucking door?" "Your room is 4 doors down from ours." he raised his eyebrow. "Still!! You may have a lot a rooms but very thin walls." you turned off the TV then got up.

You couldn't leave because Michael grabbed your hand. "Y/N! I'm sorry, ok? I'll warn you next time if me and Lisa does... you know. I promise." "Promise my ass, Michael. I can't even look at you." you said. Michael lifted your chin up, making you look into his eyes. You could tell he was sorry. The way his eyes look down at you bring your feelings towards him in place. If you could, you'd pull him in for a kiss. Unfortunately you can't because.. he's a married man. You sighed. "I forgive you, Michael! Give me a signal if you do have the nasty.. please?" you asked. Michael smiled hugging you. "Anything for my babygirl." he said.

His hug is so warm, making you tingle inside. I wish you were mine. Suddenly his wife came in interrupting the moment. "Awe, how sweet." she cooed. "Hi, honey." Michael chirped walking towards her. "Hey, your mom just called looking for you." she said. "Oh, damn!! I forgot about mother. I'll be back!!" he said, running out the room. "Hurry back!!" you shouted. Before I kill your wife of 2 weeks.

Lisa sat on the couch staring at you. "I hoped you enjoyed what you heard last night." she teased. "Oh, I honestly thought it was someone who was crying for help. But... false alarm." you said walking away. "Hey!! I'm not done with you!!" she said walking behind you. You turned around forming a fist in your hand.

"As much as I want to pounder your ass to the ground... I'm not. Because he's happy. And I want him to stay happy. No matter of a bad choice he made when he married your nasty ass." She gasped sarcastically. "Such words for a person who's so lonely. I think you need some dick in your life to help you with that anger of yours. I know I did. And God he knows how to use it." she laughed walking pass you.

You're breathing heavily. All you could see is red. "Listen you no good, ugly ass, don't have no type of body, cunt licking, pussy stinking, wanna be toad. I am sick and tired of your bullshit. Just because you're his wife, which I don't understand why, doesn't mean you're the shit. All you are is his fuck toy who he might eventually get annoyed and throw you away." you said. Lisa was in your face. "You should've been there, Y/N. How he was screaming my name going in and out of me without a problem-" "Because you have no walls?" "You're just jealous. You're jealous that I have him and you want him." she stated. You scoffed with a smile on your face.

"Jealous? Of you? Did your drug addict father dropped you when you were a baby? You... ain't got shit that he wants. Michael may not see it now but he will. Sooner or later. And it's clear to me that you didn't take my advice about using mouthwash. Question... when do kiss Michael? Before or after eating shit? You know since bitches like yourself love to eat their own shit." you covered your nose.

"Keep my father out of your mouth you filthy whore."

"Says the one who sucks dicks for a living."

"At least I have a man who has a dick to suck it with."

"Not for long.... You don't love Michael. You're just after his money."

"Like you are the one for him. May I remind you I have the ring. What do you have, Y/N? Not a God damn thing. Just a little friendship which will end by me. Another thing... I wouldn't be his wife if it wasn't for my beautiful body. Curved in the right places."

"In your fucking dreams, Li-slut!! I wish you would do something. Watch your back, stupid bitch. Cause you messed with the wrong bitch today. By the way... you look like a toothpick that's been used." you said walking away.

She flicked you off before saying... "Michael will forget about you once I'm through with your ass!! Just wait!!"

"Bring it on bitch!! You can start the war... But I'll be the motherfucker to come on top."

As you may see.. nothing changed. ♡