Beg For It

Short Story

1988

1

It's eleven at night

It's eleven at night. You've just finished taking a shower and you're now only in your black, silky lingerie set. Usually, you would shower with Michael, but things has been a little rocky between you two. You both had a heated argument about something totally ridiculous... you don't even remember what it was. It doesn't really matter because neither of you are speaking to one another.

You're on the bed, reading your book when Michael burst into the room with only a white towel around his waist, figuring out that he just finished taking a shower.

Water dripped off his body as he walks towards the closest. His wet curls are stuck together on his face. You admired how incredibly sexy your boyfriend is, though you're still mad at him.

Michael noticed you looking at him, but he doesn't say anything. Just seeing the top half if his lean, masculine body with a white towel around his waist made your insides melt.

Michael went inside the closest, searching for his pajamas, completely ignoring your presence. You rolled your eyes over his reaction towards you. It's not your fault he wanted to take a shower in the bathroom across on the other side of his house.

You sighed, getting out of bed and went to the bathroom, trying to control your urges to NOT jump onto him and basically fuck his brains out. You closed the door, not noticing that the door was not closed all the way. Michael turned around to see what you were up to. He couldn't help but be amazed at how sexy your curves on your slim body were. The way your bottom popped out when you were stretching. Your slender legs, long and lean. He felt his junior becoming stiff, poking against his towel. Michael regretted the fight you two had earlier.

You didn't realized that Michael was watching your every move you made. You bent over looking for your mouthwash to brush your teeth. As you were looking for the mouthwash, you felt a large, masculine hand on your right butt cheek.

You immediately jumped up to see your future husband.... some day, who's extremely hot with only a towel around his waist, right behind you through the mirror. The look he's given you burned your soul inside. It was intimidating yet fulfilled with lust.

Michael turned your body around. Now you are face to face with him. He brought his hand towards your lower torso and pulled you closer to him. Doing so, you felt his junior getting hard, making you tingle inside.

Neither of you said a word, but with the looks you both were giving each other, both of you knew that you wanted one another.

Without any time wasted, Michael pressed his lips against yours, taking you in for your mouths to explore each other's. Michael picked you up, making you put your legs around his waist. He groped your butt, keeping you stabled. Your arms around his neck, letting your tongue collide with his. Little moans escaped your mouth. Michael knew he had you right where he wanted.

He placed you on top of the bathroom counter, not pulling away from the passionate make out session he's receiving. Michael brought both hands up towards you bra strap. Without hesitation... or trouble, he unclipped your bra, leaving you with nothing but your matching panties.

You pulled away from the kiss to look at him in the eyes. You could see the love and affection through his chocolate brown eyes. He then went down towards you lovely breasts that he adores so much. You arched your back, tilting your head back in pleasure.

His skillful tongue flicking back and forth across your nipple. You feel your juices spilling down in between your legs. "Uh", "Mmmhmm", and "Oh" were all you could say. Michael gently pushed you down on the counter having both of his hands covering your breast. He kissed your chest, stomach, torso, until he is down to your womanhood.

Before giving your kitty a little satisfaction, Michael looked up at you. "You want me don't you?" he asked seductively. You didn't say one word, but you nodded your head with temptation. He always know how to take control of your weakness. "I don't know if I should. I mean after all, you've been a bad girl." he mocked.

At that point, you were getting irritated. "Michael!?!" you yelled/groaned. "I love it when you call my name. It feels like I have the power." he chuckled. You couldn't take it anymore. His control is so overpowering. You quiver in desperation.

"Michael, please? I need it! I WANT IT!!!" you moaned.

Michael brought his face close to your ears. You felt his member harden more. You whimpered at the sensation. You hated to be tease.

Michael licked the outer part of your ear, than nibbled on it. You could feel the his hot breath against your eardrum, making you tremble. Then he slowly whispered...

"Beg for it...."

This story may have to be one of my faves. ♡.♡